OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lily Allen Returns Adopted Dogs After She Got Surprised They're Doing Doggy Things

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth
2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Ahahahahaha yall are wild, touch some grass and adopt a dog. 

she did the responsible thing after seeing she can’t handle this new puppy. done. it’s in the past. :bye::vegas:

No? :laughga:. The responsible thing would've been to EDUCATE the dog, train them, and basically not leaving her valuables at their reach :awkney:

Dogs are sentient, and abandonment is trauma for them. When you adopt a puppy, you're asuming a responsability, and you are obligated to teach them, everything, they're no different from a child :rip:

My family literally adopted a dog last month, and he was EXTREMELY misbehaved :stupidoreo:. This dog is around one or two years old, experienced a lot of trauma in his previous home, and had to be rescued do to the extreme neglect he was being subjected to. 

When he came to our house, UNSURPRISINGLY, he didn't behaved properly :oops:. He was territorial and unfriendly with other pets, he would pee EVERYWHERE :madge: etc, etc. 

Returning him because he was "inconvenient" would've NOT been the responsible thing to do. We knew this dog was neglected, we understood nobody ever trained him, so of course he's gonna be uncivilized. 

We assumed a responsability by adopting him, and part of that responsability was to train him :iamfair:. After a month, he is better behaved, doesn't pee inside anymore, is friendlier with other pets, etc. 

His behaviour changed because we put in the effort to TEACH HIM how to behave, how else is he gonna learn? :max:. So no, I'm sorry, but she was not "responsible" at all. 

She was highly irresponsible, cruel, and deserves to be dragged :ororomunroe:. And I'm glad Azealia Banks called her all those nasty things back in the day :anveeroy:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Elohim said:

You’re a saint, what can we say.

my dogs ruined tons of my personal stuff and I still have them with me for over a decade, yet still i understand that people are different.

also I love the fact that people here roasting her after she ADOPTED a dog and returning him, while your first lady out here buying the most fckd up breeds (frenchie) for tons of money, and letting other people take care of them. And when she’s posting her new dogs you go “Awww so cute”. The morals are not moraling anymore.

love you coming for me and assuming that any of your last paragraph has anything to do with my feelings and perspectives on Gaga's dogs. i love the fact that people on this site make such grand sweeping generalizations about people all the time. What if im both against breeding french bull dogs and think that lily allen is LAME AS **** for giving up on her dog after irresponsibly leaving valuable items around for the dog to destroy?? 

• Like 1

Didymus

Most people are entirely unfit to care for a dog, lbr. The idea that a dog is cute and fun for your kids is the most unethical mainstream nonsense.

And for everyone here who always likes to go after PETA for euthanizing rescue dogs: this is why. You would be legitimately shocked to hear how many dog owners abandon their dog and ruin the chances of them ever being adopted again. The dog industry is vile. Breeding for profit should be outlawed.

Gardevoir

She should at least find a new owner, instead of giving it back to the shelter. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PartySick

My dog chewed things up when she was a puppy. Know what I did? I kept things out of her reach until I could train her better :gayhat:

It's never the dog, always the owner.

Shame on her tbh.

LateToCult

They make tons of products to deter puppies from chewing on things they shouldn’t. She should definitely NOT get a chi.