97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

yes I actually really like that song lmao

Jewels N' Drugs is a fun song but it's TENSION from start to finish. Like it doesn't ever have a "release" or a change of something. By the time I get to Twista's part I feel exhausted. It's too many people in there.

KeepOnSwimming

ARTPOP. For sure. That album came out when she and I were broken, shattered and just DONE. It resonates with me on a level that is so deep and intimate. 

Body was broken, mind was f*cked, soul was shattered. I will always love her for putting that work of art out, when I needed it the most. ARTPOP (partially) saved my life. And I will forever be thankful for that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Psyduck

I'll go with Chromatica as my personal rate for it is 8.5 while on ARTPOP is 8.4

keep on looking for Psyduck

A Very Gaga Holida

ARTPOP by faaaarrrtr

edit: not the typo ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • LMAO 1

Although I really do appreciate the more experimental raw sound of ARTPOP, I'm just a dancing queen and Chromatica just takes me to the dancefloor more :gaycat:

Jack3257

I became a fan during the Joanne era, pre-ASIB.  Chromatica will always be special to me as it was the first Gaga album I listed to on release day and got to experience all the hype leading up to it.  I find ARTPOP hard to listen to.  Not only are the songs not my cup of tea, but retroactively knowing what could have been I can’t help but feel like the album could have been better.  Not that Chromatica is my favorite album (that would be TFM, closely followed by born this way), artistically it is much more cohesive than ARTPOP.

Edited by Jack3257

Gagaism

I really love Alice but Applause and Venus themselves beat the whole Chroma sister for me. 

Dramatica

Chromatica just for the cohesion, ARTPOP was messy, all over the place, Jewels n Drugs, and a featuring of R Kelly?!

Come On What GIF by BBC Three

And what could have been a banger, G.U.Y was overproduced, along with many songs, just too much polishing that made them unenjoyable, ARTPOP song itself was overproduced

Edited by Dramatica
I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.