OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Black heart next to Chromatica Ball mention in Gaga's IG Bio

Reez

Featured Posts

Guys I don't know if I'm late on this but I just saw that in her Instagram bio, after mentioning Chromatica Ball she put two emojis: the crossing swords and - a black heart.

What if LG7 is continuation of Chromatica, or somehow connected to Chromatica?

She also teased LG7 with the phrase "Gaga RETURNS" for the first time officially at the end of Chromatica Ball movie.

Or maybe I'm just imagining stuff cause I'm tired 😂 because now it came to my mind that she puts these black hearts everywhere recently. Anyway, I already wrote all this text so I'm just gonna press Submit topic and you delete it if you think it's worthless lol

• Like 1

Real Panda

Honestly, I'm fine with a Chromatica continuation as long as the sound is distinctly different. She can connect it to The Fame, Born This Way, ARTPOP if she wants to as long as we get more Gaga music as opposed to these long breaks.

• Like 1

Bronco
22 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Honestly, I'm fine with a Chromatica continuation as long as the sound is distinctly different. She can connect it to The Fame, Born This Way, ARTPOP if she wants to as long as we get more Gaga music as opposed to these long breaks.

I feel like any Chromatica continuation will be following the darker tour aesthetic rather than the neon rave aesthetic & sound.

• Like 1

Real Panda
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I feel like any Chromatica continuation will be following the darker tour aesthetic rather than the neon rave aesthetic & sound.

I'm here for it. DarkGa is the best Ga

• YAAAS 2

Bronco
47 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I'm here for it. DarkGa is the best Ga

Honestly the teasers for the upcoming work give me the same brutalist industrial vibe as the TCB stage. And I am so ready for it. Feels so reminiscent of TFMB interludes.

• YAAAS 1

Sneaky Oliver

Hasn’t she already said that CBT was a kind of preview for LG7 era visuals or something? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
26 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hasn’t she already said that CBT was a kind of preview for LG7 era visuals or something? 

No, people on x made it up