💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

DWAS to debut at #3 on the Hot 100

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Mister G
3 hours ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

gaga thoughts GIF

I didn't say Stupid Love was one of her biggest songs and not sure why you felt like cropping out the rest of my statement, which was that much like Bad Romance, The Edge of Glory, Applause and Million Reasons they all debuted somewhere high but not Number 1. I said Bad Romance is one of her biggest songs, and even if most of you all think Stupid Love is her worst doesn't change the fact that the other ones I mentioned are some of her biggest hits. So yeah, Sure Joanne. 

Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

jackweller
1 hour ago, Emvee said:

Reminder that Perfect Illusion debuted and peaked at 15 :air: Now that is a failure on our part. It was definitely the moment I realized little monsters weren’t that big of a fan base. Either that or a lot of fans didn’t vibe with Perfect Illusion. 

Now, that was criminal. PI is so underrated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ProfessionalClown
14 hours ago, julz said:

number 1 is the goal in the next few cycles. 

i genuinely don’t think if it gets to #1 it’ll be anytime soon. the next few cycles will have some big hitter im assuming and i think it’ll peak more towards holidays and might teach #1 then 

jackweller

Official charts are on in: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-Gaga-katy-perry-and-the-art-of-the-modern-pop-comeback/

Not sure this has been posted yet and as a newbie can’t open a new thread (not even sure it is worthy of a new thread) but here you are my loves :thriller:

EDIT: okay, posted this before I even finished reading and it did not turn out to be as exciting (albeit interesting) as I thought it’d be lol 

Edited by jackweller
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, jackweller said:

Official charts are on in: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-Gaga-katy-perry-and-the-art-of-the-modern-pop-comeback/

Not sure this has been posted yet and as a newbie can’t open a new thread (not even sure it is worthy of a new thread) but here you are my loves :thriller:

The top will be revealed in 20 hours tho'

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

RAMROD

SLAYYYYY! :applause:

Better top 3 than bottom 143 :brat:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4

Monstermilo

the two songs ahead of her are so basic wtf

i dont know if we will get another chance to get it higher than 3 tbh

StarstruckIllusion
16 hours ago, pachinko said:

There is no sugarcoating this. We have failed. :(

We did our part

When it’s just us, we pull 911 as a single numbers (barely charting)

Our fanbase is so dead lmao this is all the GP’s effort… we should be grateful they’re actually streaming the song instead of letting it tank all the Chromatica songs 

• Like 2

Luna Lovegood

some of you people are so weird.. how is #3 debut a fail? other contemporary artist is struggling with their most ‘anticipated comeback’ while Gaga out here achieving a top 3 hit is a fail to you guys? some of y’all need to get a life it’s lowkey pissing me off lmao 😭

luna’s advocate
  • Like 9

KubaM316

I know that some of us were really aiming for that no.1 debut (I blame the radio) but hey - no.3 is still fantastic and incredible! (especially since there was not much extra promo) Hopefully from now it'll be getting just better :party:

• Like 3

StrawberryBlond

I don't know why so many of you are acting like it's over now just because she didn't debut at #1. The US charts have always been about climbing to the top. Some of the biggest hits took weeks to get there, it takes time to get a country as big as America aware of it and onboard. With its presence on the charts now, the country becomes aware if they didn't already which will heighten its chances of radio adds and streaming playlist adds and maybe even some more promo. For a single that had no pre-announcement, no build-up and only 2 live performances at ticketed events, this is phenomenal. We didn't even think Gaga had a new track coming out last week now she's about to score a #3 song. I'd say be grateful for small mercies but in this case, be grateful for HUGE mercies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

RetroPhysico

QUESTION FOR THE CHART GIRLIES:

The CDs I ordered from the US store JUST shipped yesterday. These will count towards the 2nd week of tracking, no?

Ants From Up There
14 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

QUESTION FOR THE CHART GIRLIES:

The CDs I ordered from the US store JUST shipped yesterday. These will count towards the 2nd week of tracking, no?

Yes, shipments are counted based on the date of shipment and not the date of purchase

• Like 2

RetroPhysico
1 hour ago, Ants From Up There said:

Yes, shipments are counted based on the date of shipment and not the date of purchase

Ohh. Must be intentional to boost 2nd week numbers. :firega:

hpmcmill

So exciting! Another top 10 hit in the books - #3 is great and who knows if they have some surprises up their sleeves.