'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Converting my friend into a Gaga stan

Maryjanesdope

Featured Posts

Maryjanesdope

I've been thinking of trying to convert my friend into a Gaga stan but don't know which videos to start with, what would yall recommend?:poot:

Jenina

I would include among the videos you show them something that shows more of Gaga's personality so just something with her talking. I became a fan of Gaga as a person first and the music came second

cool
  • Love 1

Donatellah

Start with the hits, then recommend a full album, then some funny videos and interviews, and finally obligate them to stream ARTPOP in its entirety and explain the lore, drama and stories of the era and album (Gaga leaking Aura, Katy vs Gaga, the App, the DWUW drama), then show them the unreleased songs from that era, artRave from Paris and repeat until they became an ARTPOP stan

Spoiler

:vegas:

Edited by Donatellah
  • Love 1

Damianek

Imagine not beeing a stan after this video:

:huntyga:

But for real, to my friends most impressive was probably The Sound of Music tribute, because it completely changed how they view Gaga.
They were like: are you sure this is the same poker face singer?

• Love 1

chewing on pearls

I think the ShowStudio interview is perfect – she's so real here. One of my all-time faves. 

• Love 1

Kelly Atlantic
48 minutes ago, Maryjanesdope said:

I've been thinking of trying to convert my friend into a Gaga stan but don't know which videos to start with, what would yall recommend?:poot:

Marry the Night, Princess Die in Vienna, Die with a Smile, and OH MY GOD Alejandro

Basically just the long mvs:oops: 

• YAAAS 2

Mother of Puppies

I became a fan of her music when Just Dance came out, but I became a fan of her persona when she talked about mental health & her own struggles, the importance of it & kindness (as cheesy as it sounds)

And I think 5 foot 2 would be a great idea to convert someone haha - I was really touched by her honesty in it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Westerosi

Open up an honest and brave dialogue to discover where your friend is at emotionally and spiritually.

Then play in a safe setting the one song, video, or live performance you believe will make their heart sing.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.