'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet Jackson has officially announced her Las Vegas residency

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Janet Jackson will perform at the 5,000-capacity theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas

The “Janet Jackson: Las Vegas” residency will begin Dec. 30 and include a show on New Year’s Eve, with eight additional performances set for 2025 including Valentine’s Day weekend.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 6

RichAssPiss

A legend. Truly one of the greatest pop stars ever. Her career from Control through All For You is really unmatched in terms of artistic vision and major commercial success. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

skaxboy

She’s so good! I saw her last year and again this past June. So many hits and she is an amazing performer. I will definitely be going to this residency!!!

There is such an opportunity to have an elaborate production so I hope Resorts World is able to provide resources for creativity. I know it’s not necessary because she has talent, but I love big pop shows with over the top production. She had 4 back up dancers and I can’t help but imagine how incredible it would be so see her perform “Rhythm Nation” with like 12 back up dancers on stage. 

For those planning on going to Las Vegas, Dita Von Teese had a fantastic show at the Horseshoe that ended. It was one of the best Las Vegas shows I’ve been to but Dita will have a new residency at the Voltaire. I highly recommend seeing her. 

faysalaaa

I saw her twice this year and she was AMAZING!

Its rare someone late in their career to be touring this much when she doesnt need to. Im surprised because she toured twice this year, and now shes doing Vegas!

Cameltoe Chariot

Janet the LEGEND that you are!!! :tony:

I'm staying at Resorts World in September, kinda sad that I'm missing her by a couple of months :alsemanche:

Lucas

Can someone recommend me her top 3 songs? Songs where we can actually hear her SINGING because I'm curious about her discography but the very few songs I heard I could barely hear her singing

PartySick

Mother :giveup:

I saw her a week before my birthday and it was the best show I've ever been to :giveup:

45 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

@PartySick time to go to Vegas.

I would actually go to Vegas to see her ngl :giveup:

• Love 1

monstertoronto

I saw her current tour twice this year. It was amazing. I will totally try to see this residency. Truly a living legend! 🙌

Killa
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can someone recommend me her top 3 songs? Songs where we can actually hear her SINGING because I'm curious about her discography but the very few songs I heard I could barely hear her singing

Together again

Thats the way love goes (soft but Gold)

I get lonely

Edited by Killa

SharkmanthaC
30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Mother :giveup:

I saw her a week before my birthday and it was the best show I've ever been to :giveup:

I would actually go to Vegas to see her ngl :giveup:

I'll come with you.

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

What do you want? Dance songs? Ballads?

My favorite ballads are "After You Fall", "Take Care", "Let's Wait A While", and "Together Again (Jimmy Jam Deeper Remix)"

My favorite dance songs are "Rock With U", "All Nite (Don't Stop)", "The Knowledge", and "You Want This"

Right now, my favorite song in general is "Empty" :bradley: