'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWAS Stabalized At 2M Views Per Day

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/youtube/

I been following this. The 24 hour rollback had been steadily falling since release (as expected) but for over a day now as it touched just above 2M views it has stayed there and not dropped further

A few hours ago it was 2.036M now at time of writing its back up to 2.082 where it was this morning

Looks like for now that is where it will stabalize :applause:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Economy

This mean over the next 24H it will get more views than Womans World the entire next month combined :udidnt:

• YAAAS 10

Lucas

Considering how YouTube has been dead for pop girlies I'm happy about it! Let's see how numbers will be impacted now that the song will impact radios

• Like 5

Economy
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Considering how YouTube has been dead for pop girlies I'm happy about it! Let's see how numbers will be impacted now that the song will impact radios

Im still salty that youtube views hit their peak in usage 2012 to 2016 range right when Gagas career almost died and hit its lower point and she did not get to take advantage of it :deadbanana:

• Like 3

Sorcerer

And the likes are higher compared to the others in the chart! People are genuinely liking it. And maybe the video continues to reach newer audiences.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

and stabalIIIIIIIIIIIZE WITH A SMILE 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fteby98c8cjuf0156t

Of when the smash, is over, I wanna stream next to you 💕

• YAAAS 3

Mirrion Rizzons
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

Im still salty that youtube views hit their peak in usage 2012 to 2016 range right when Gagas career almost died and hit its lower point and she did not get to take advantage of it :deadbanana:

honestly its crazy to think that if youtube was in the state its in now back in 2016, we would have been lucky to get like 30M views for perfect illusion

• Like 1

Economy
20 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

honestly its crazy to think that if youtube was in the state its in now back in 2016, we would have been lucky to get like 30M views for perfect illusion

Tea :air:

But imagine Poker Face or Bad Romance views if released in 2015 or 2016

Theyd probably give Roar or Dark Horse a run for their money :green:

Luna Lovegood

oh stable with a smile don’t slay me like that 

luna’s advocate

RAMROD

Are you streaming everyday, @Economy?? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Economy
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you streaming everyday, @Economy?? :flower:

Im pretty sure its already my #1 streamed song of the year :ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1

Economy
1 hour ago, Sorcerer said:

And the likes are higher compared to the others in the chart! People are genuinely liking it. And maybe the video continues to reach newer audiences.

Edit: nvm i asked something dumb :rip:

Edited by Economy

moonsago

This is amazing! We also need to take in account that even though the video is beautiful, it’s not the most engaging, it’s very simple, meant for a pop ballad, therefore it doesn’t have the best replay value. I think the dance break with Gaga really carries the views, people seem to LOVE that part. So when you take in account that plus how youtube is basically dead, even for big kpop groups who up until last year still managed to easily pull 300+ mil views in a short period of time for a video, what we have here is AMAZING! 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1