Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

The Weeknd continues to show support Billie Eilish by liking post made by her mother

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Something tells me they have a collab on their sleeves, maybe for his album. And I think that would be amazing tbh, both got this dark side synthesizer vibes which is interesting. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4

River

someone told me they have a collab on their sleeves. maybe for his album? they think that would be amazing, both got this dark size synthesizer vibes which is interesting, according to them.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby

@alsemanche someone told me they have a collab on their sleeves. maybe for his album? they think that would be amazing, both got this dark size synthesizer vibes which is interesting. what do you think?

i ❤️
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Mr Oak

Word on the street is they have a collab on their sleeves. maybe for his album? they think that would be amazing, both got this dark size synthesizer vibes which is interesting, according to the street.

Edited by Mr Oak
  • LMAO 7

Pennywise

I've heard that someone told @Teletubby that someone told @River that something told @Gagaism that they have a collab on their sleeves, maybe for his album. And I think that would be amazing tbh, both got this dark side synthesizer vibes which is interesting. 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 5

Anderson123

Someone commented on a XH*mster video that Katy is releasing a Lifetimes remix with The Weeknd or smn. They both have this GP appeal vibes which is interesting.

Killa

Well Word on the street was that lady caca had a collab cause same art of darknsss synth but eylash snatched ha wig

RAMROD

Are they dating? :cheeky:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tyler k

see this is what i like to see & makes the Taylor Swift variants even more distasteful bc like what is the point, just support each other?! is it that hard? lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee