'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Anyone watching La Casa De Los Famosos Mexico?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

IMG-4687.jpg

Are any Latin American members on here watching? These eliminations are getting very good. When Arath whacked Ricardo. Let me tell you, GAGGED.

Edited by LateToCult

RebeldeFaith

I only watched Maripily's season, and that was enough reality TV for me for a whole year. LCDLF is too long for my taste in reality TV, which is already very limited. :toofunny:

Something something idk

Anderson123

Arath DRAGGED Ricardo last night and he deserved it. What a nasty way to play the game and now he has lost like 100k followers in less than 24 hours, his management and I think his IG account got suspended because people started reporting it or something. These reality shows are truly a sensitive topic, can either make you or destroy you.

#TeamMar :legend:

Juanjo

I’m not following this one, but what was Galilea’s speech about? I saw something on TikTok. Like, what happened, was something problematic said by somebody? Seems like Televisa wasn’t appeasing anybody and was trying to wash its hands. 

LateToCult
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Arath DRAGGED Ricardo last night and he deserved it. What a nasty way to play the game and now he has lost like 100k followers in less than 24 hours, his management and I think his IG account got suspended because people started reporting it or something. These reality shows are truly a sensitive topic, can either make you or destroy you.

#TeamMar :legend:

What’s the tea on brands pulling their merchandise from the show? Did they get them back?

5 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I’m not following this one, but what was Galilea’s speech about? I saw something on TikTok. Like, what happened, was something problematic said by somebody? Seems like Televisa wasn’t appeasing anybody and was trying to wash its hands. 

Some anti-feminist **** was being said by contestants. Adrian was also accusing a contestant of faking depression for pills. It’s a whole mess from what I’ve been seeing.

LateToCult
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I only watched Maripily's season, and that was enough reality TV for me for a whole year. LCDLF is too long for my taste in reality TV, which is already very limited. :toofunny:

That’s very fair. I only started watching it recently because of all the **** that’s been going down.