💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan talks about the mistreatment she’s been receiving from fans

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

Leave Chappell alone y'all :patrizia: And she's already a big star, I mean, 7 songs on the top 100, plus, she sells out every live performance and slays live :dom:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rahrahbitchson

• Jase

• River

• Juanlittlem

tyler k

idk why ppl are mad at her for wanting her fans to act like normal people- not psychos. it's genuinely weird that fans are stalking her, finding out things about her family, address, etc. it's soooo creepy and weird!!

and just because someone's famous, doesn't mean they need to sacrifice their safety & privacy 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Didymus

lol at people being like well she clearly wanted to be famous!!

That is not true lol. This is just someone who loves performing and wanted to make money doing what she loves. As she said: she already felt like she "made it" when she sold out small ass venues. She did not strategically try to gain this many fans. And even if she did, no one could prepare for this level of stardom pretty much over night.

Edited by Didymus

dollardays

Truly a reverse The Fame expedition.

I love how real she is, hope she can find a way to cope with this!

Rahrahbitchson
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You just talking from the eyes who are not following her. She is massive right now. 

Besides, what is the reason for these hostility ever since her rise to fame? She is not saying bad things about anyone, didn't  work with problematic peopele, or act badly. 

Umm im not being hostile against her??? This is the first time i speak about her and it was for asking who she was cuz i didnt know her before. Someone said she was the biggest artist since Gaga, well thats an opinion which i dont agree and only time will tell if she is going to be that big as Gaga, im not against her at all but the way yall reacted just bcuz i didnt know who the girl was is ridiculous, im not a teenager and im not into new music or new artists, i dont know a lot of new artists, i genuinely asked about her cuz i been reading her name in past threads and i wanted to know who she was or what she has done, why is that so hard? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1

Ziggy
5 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No offense, but when Gaga came out it was a force of nature that there hasn't been another artist capable of having a debut like hers and I honestly don't think there will be in a long time

Not every new artist who is extravagant and wears strange outfits has to be seen as the new Gaga. 

This girl is miles away from being the biggest artist since Gaga even tho i wish her the best on her journey cuz she looks like a down to earth and genuine person 

No people have compared it bc of the numbers and overnight success after years of work lol

she managed to draw the biggest day crowd for any Lolla show ever this year. Like that’s wild. And this is basically since April ish

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, River said:

all her songs except hot to go :laughga:

EXCUSE ME?! Not the H2G slander :franminervini:

Versace

I’m actually worried for her, I know she’s getting big but her fame level is still growing compared to the likes of other big name artists. In other words, it’s only gonna get worse from her. You need really tough skin to stay in the music business and you have to have the right team, therapist, security, health, fitness and mental clarity routines to stay sane (which she may be lacking?). Also she should know its absolutely futile to even put such statement out to the entitled fans, as it’ll only fire them up more and they never have been known to listen to reason. Internet culture and Stan culture in general has never been more toxic. Again labels should have the right resources for their artist to manage their wellbeing during this crazy ride, after all an artist is an investment for the label and without proper care and management things can go south for both sides. It’s sad to see these cracks in her so early, cause again it’s only gonna get worse from here and I don’t want such a talented artist as her to quit. 

• Thanks 1

River
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

EXCUSE ME?! Not the H2G slander :franminervini:

it's giving

b08fa16a-0c89-45a0-8d3d-c39c27940226_tex

vibes :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
23 minutes ago, erfaan said:

I love her and I get her POV but something about her delivery makes me not like her attitude 

Eh, she’s clearly frustrated and is trying to set a firm boundary. Given that folks were stalking her family, I’m not gonna expect her to be nice about it lol