💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Announcement Tonight? (Moon theory)

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

i have just seen that tonight in most part of America, Africa and Europe, the moon will look bigger and brighter than usually, called “Superluna del Esturión” (idk how it is called in english)

if what @monketsharona said is true, can we expect an announcement/new tease tonight? or the moon theory is not believed to happen anymore?

if the single is really coming on early sep, i find an announcement tonight very soon, i think the announcement would be few days before the release 

what do u think? should we move forward and let the moon theory back? or do like swifties who spent 1 fckn year trying to predict rep tv announcement

i dont see this becoming real, but at least we get entreteined 🤷 

thoughts?

ModernEcstasy

I did think this. Especially as she posted the JFAD poster so early in the day. 

But the logical side of me says “Bish we just got duet of the year from her. Ain’t no way she’s releasing so soon”

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I did think this. Especially as she posted the JFAD poster so early in the day. 

But the logical side of me says “Bish we just got duet of the year from her. Ain’t no way she’s releasing so soon”

yeah, like this is the perfect moment for an announcement, but with DWAS being released few says ago, it makes it confusing 

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ultimecia

Maybe a teaser, I don't see an announcement coming so soon.

I expect her to keep teasing LG7 until the end of the month, with the announcement for the lead on the last week of August or the first week of September. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

if what @monketsharona said is true, can we expect an announcement/new tease tonight? or the moon theory is not believed to happen anymore?

Where did I say this ? :enigma:

• LMAO 2

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where did I say this ? :enigma:

in the LG7 mega thread

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/402811-lg7-hype-train-🚂-🚂-see-you-next-year-⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡/?do=findComment&comment=15104010

EDIT: @BlingNotTheMusic is who actually said it, but u posted

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Not now, let DWAS have it's moment! :huntyga:

My god, some literally live in their own reality. DWAS can’t even have it’s moment to debut in the top 10 😭☠️

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

Well nobody said there's an announcement incoming like very soon. He's intending that it'll be release in September

I honestly think she'll let DWAS breathe a bit before launching or announcing new music. Wait few weeks at least

Edited by monketsharona

BULATIO

The next full moon is on September 18th and this is a lunar eclipse in Pisces. Maybe we'll get something on that day? :ohno: By the way, two days before the JOKER's worldwide release, there will be a solar eclipse on October 2. :oprah:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens

Mmmmm so shortly after DWAS?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

My god, some literally live in their own reality. DWAS can’t even have it’s moment to debut in the top 10 😭☠️

Girl youre gonna eat your words. DWAS is here to stay :brat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Girl youre gonna eat your words. DWAS is here to stay :brat:

No i’m talking about how OP wants Gaga to overshadow DWAS. It’s clearly going to be a career defining smash but clearly OP has written it off already and thinks Gaga should too ☠️ Like no let it shine