OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Early Billboard Hot 100 Predictions: Die With A Smile is now challenging for top 5

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mr S

I'm confused. This song seems to be doing well on streaming yet it debuts at #11 while SL which wasn't great on streaming or radio debut at #5?

• Like 1

Bronco
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

I'm confused. This song seems to be doing well on streaming yet it debuts at #11 while SL which wasn't great on streaming or radio debut at #5?

Busier time musically atm compared to Feb 2020. 

• Thanks 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Early Billboard Hot 100 Predictions: Die With A Smile is now challenging for top 5
Teletubby
18 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Billboard changed its sale rules since SL and limited digital singles to 1 per customer and doesn't allow artists to sell digital singles in their webstores.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Thanks 1

Luffy
28 minutes ago, Mr S said:

It’s challenging for Top 5 now, according to Talk of the Charts :party:

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

skaxboy

crisis-im-on-my-way.gif

Well, time for me to get on grindr and trade h*le and f**t pics in exchange for proof of download. :lolly:

julz

Where's the people behind Shallowbucks and the soccer moms and more...we need to debut at # 1

Productivity Working GIF by Warwick Brown