Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

ALPHA BRO 🐺 🔥🗣 claims ppl born after the year 2000 are 'beta males'

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, doja scat said:

never thought i’d see alpha/beta content on a lady Gaga forum but here we are

How could you say that when DWAS just dropped in which Gaga's clearly the alpha :glamourpuss:

Edited by CautiousLurker
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPKISS
15 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This guy is an idiot but I kinda see what he means. Men's testosterone levels have been falling for the past couple of decades and new generations are going to be less masculine and manly because of it. Also, masculinity was villainized for the past decade or two so that also makes it harder for guys to embrace their masculine energy in healthy ways. 

PLEASE girly he's saying that because some men don't have the number one in there year of birth there are 'betas' there is no sustainance to what he is saying :saladga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

SOON

Phew! I'd be a beta if I had born 21 days later, thank god :ororomunroe:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

ARTPOPKISS
3 minutes ago, SOON said:

Phew! I'd be a beta if I had born 21 days later, thank god :ororomunroe:

Not so fast u were born in a year when Mariah Carey released rainbow and rainbow = gay so you gay beta and it was 21 days and ther is 2 in 21 :sis:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

SOON
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

Not so fast u were born in a year when Mariah Carey released rainbow and rainbow = gay so you gay beta :sis:

The fact that that's probably my most streamed mariah album... :air:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, SOON said:

The fact that that's probably my most streamed mariah album... :air:

Well u got taste petals, heartbreaker, heartbreaker remix, crybaby, X girlfriends,  how much, cant take that away, thank god I found u

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

RebeldeFaith
2 hours ago, GagaGame said:

explain this in gay terms plz

He's an otter calling all twinks bottoms, but not like power bottoms, more like in a derogatory way.

Something something idk

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

This guy is an idiot but I kinda see what he means. Men's testosterone levels have been falling for the past couple of decades and new generations are going to be less masculine and manly because of it. Also, masculinity was villainized for the past decade or two so that also makes it harder for guys to embrace their masculine energy in healthy ways. 

Testosterone at best correlates to stereotypes commonly understood as masculine or alpha-coded, and even that's being generous considering the progenitor of alpha/beta concept dispelled it himself. 

Also no, masculinity has not been villainized - there's been an attempt to villainize TOXIC masculinity, but there's a good probability the attempt has not been successful considering how rampant fascism has become, and how we've seen probably the most overt show of brute gleeful sadism most associated with men, on full display, for months.

dit

does this mean daddy gonna alpha me because I am "beta bish boy" as he said? :flower: 

gumzy3000
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

PLEASE girly he's saying that because some men don't have the number one in there year of birth there are 'betas' there is no sustainance to what he is saying :saladga:

I don't agree with that beta comment he made, but it's true men who are born after 2000 have lower testosterone than people born in the past, on average. I think thats a fact. His wording caters to the right wing incels and is harmful. I wish we had influencers who actually talked about this properly with no agenda. 

trolly troll troll

gumzy3000
44 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Testosterone at best correlates to stereotypes commonly understood as masculine or alpha-coded, and even that's being generous considering the progenitor of alpha/beta concept dispelled it himself. 

Also no, masculinity has not been villainized - there's been an attempt to villainize TOXIC masculinity, but there's a good probability the attempt has not been successful considering how rampant fascism has become, and how we've seen probably the most overt show of brute gleeful sadism most associated with men, on full display, for months.

Personally I can tell when I see a real man's man and just a regular dude. Men who go to the gym and have more muscle, for example, tend to have higher testosterone. I think that makes them more of a "man" in the traditional sense. Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls. 

About your toxic masculinity comment, I agree. Unfortunatly, people mix this up with healthy masculinity and that causes confusion and gives rise to these influencers targeting right wing incels. It's a mess

trolly troll troll