monketsharona

Featured Posts

zerojk

If they had the time to...

get together

write lines

record and mix the song

and even record a music video

it means you were finishing up the album like... months ago, right?

RIIIIGHT?

• Thanks 2

Divine
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well release it then :grr:

Until Gaga is artistically satisfied, I'll let her cook and bake LG7 into perfection. It's worth the wait. :haroon:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

New music sooner than what was originally in the cards for us. Everyone say "Thank you, Bruno!"

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I love how we rarely get songs with “feat. Lady Gaga” because we think she rejects so many collabs but these usually go like this. Bruno called her, went to his studio and ended up finishing the song. The Rolling Stones were also recording music and she just happened to pass by and did harmonies and they told her to record with them. Etc. I just think it’s so fun how she picks these or they end up happening. And it’s usually with legend acts so that’s even better. 

right? I love how she's picked her collabs in the last year or so - The Rolling Stones & Bruno Mars? iconic! 

i also love how she's kinda fallen into doing both collabs too, very organic. she's talked about how happy she has been making music and that's so clear with her work w the stones & mr. mars

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 5

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

I wanted a Metallica Gaga song or album too lol 

Yeah I’m surprised they did the Grammys duet and never recorded vocals for a single on platforms. It’d have been nice to have that like Do What U Want with Christina. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

zerojk
4 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

“I was finishing my own album in Malibu….”

Finishing.

past tense. 

Its actually past continuous

which means she could continue finishing it to this day :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 9

Anderson123
1 minute ago, tyler k said:

right? I love how she's picked her collabs in the last year or so - The Rolling Stones & Bruno Mars? iconic! 

i also love how she's kinda fallen into doing both collabs too, very organic. she's talked about how happy she has been making music and that's so clear with her work w the stones & mr. mars

And some of the basic gheys still think after 15 years she’s just gonna do a Katy or Nicki duet.  :smh:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 5

Divine
1 minute ago, chathonnete said:

I really hope this won't lead her changing LG7 concept

This is very unlikely. She dropped snippets for the fans publicly. I think the album concept will stay dark as she is also about to enter Joker era.

This is more like a treat for the fans. 

• Like 1

Helxig

Why isn't everyone freaking out that she said "was finishing up my own album"

LG7 is FINISHED people

Remember they had to have time to record and finish this song and film and edit the music video after she already finished LG7. Which means it's been a little while since she finished

Worst case they are still mastering it but that won't take long! I'd imagine they're just holding it until the best time to release the first single. Maybe they have to film the music video still. Either way.. it's CLOSE :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 6

Divine
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

And some of the basic gheys still think after 15 years she’s just gonna do a Katy or Nicki duet.  :smh:

Exactly! If there's only one main pop girl I hope Gaga will collaborate? It's only Beyonce for the long lost sequel of Telephone. But If Gaga moved on, I think we all should too. 

tyler k
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

LG7 is FINISHED people

Remember they had to have time to record and finish this song and film and edit the music video after she already finished LG7. Which means it's been a little while since she finished

Worst case they are still mastering it but that won't take long! I'd imagine they're just holding it until the best time to release the first single. Maybe they have to film the music video still. Either way.. it's CLOSE :excited2:

right? like it's imminent 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2

tigerteeth

First off: co-written by James Fauntleroy 😍

secondly: this once again shows and should put all haters to rest, that Gaga is not done with music, she still enjoys it and will always continue making music no matter her other endeavors. Periodt.

Edited by tigerteeth
Typo

Gagaism
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

LG7 is FINISHED people

I don’t think it’s that close. It’s seems like that FAD press and movie will be the focus as we are halfway through to September and I don’t think the album is coming this year. Maybe the first single but still, I’m not expecting anything soon. And that makes sense to be honest imo.

• Like 2

tomsches
17 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Its actually past continuous

which means she could continue finishing it to this day :ohwell:

Actually, if that was the case she would need to use present perfect continuous, I have been finishing. :staymad:

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2