'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety lies about LG7 for no reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i'm pretty sure its still on for 2024 and they just dont want to announce it. maybe they wven have a deal with someone for exclusive rights to announce it... they would not have taken it out otherwise

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Has anyone considered the fact that putting in speculative info about LG7's release schedule in this article was a guaranteed way to bring in clicks before editing it out as an "error"? :awkney:

So they clickbaited us? Yeah **** them lmao 

HugoJG

I really wanted it this year but I think it's better to release it early 2025 so it has its own moment

KindnessPunk

Article changing like thread names changing, the world is GGD at this point, we’re all ready for LG7

there is a twitter account that got it right with die with a smile, they hinted about what the style of the video would be, the cover, etc, and everything ended up being true, so i believe them when they said that lg7 would come around the same time as joker, definitely this year

• Like 1

gstring
On 8/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, madmagical6 said:

That's what she's been waiting for :huntyga:

stupid love aah tease :billie:

Little little

BELLYACHE
16 minutes ago, dove said:

there is a twitter account that got it right with die with a smile, they hinted about what the style of the video would be, the cover, etc, and everything ended up being true, so i believe them when they said that lg7 would come around the same time as joker, definitely this year

https://x.com/lg7secrets/status/1823403200906502151?s=46&t=xUeV0KlyIhSOXjdZqPm-Iw

maybe we get them to 6K? Worth a try right? 

• YAAAS 1

Flippy

Ready for the album on November 22nd, “Theater of Dreams” :cheeky:

Spoiler

According to ai :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1