💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety lies about LG7 for no reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Lol the way the article keeps changing. Nobody knows anything. 2024 or 2025 is still equally possible but we’ll be disappointed if it’s a short/overshadowed era 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

It's been edited to

A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single. This presumably means the song will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album, which is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement.

To clarify that it wasn't the rep who made the comments about LG7 coming next year, it was an inference the journalist made. Well, that's good then!

Okay I put this in the OP but I dont think it warrants a title change bc Variety seems to be confident 2024 isn’t happening for whatever reason 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Chromatica (2020)

LG7 (2025)

...this is INSANE, we've officially reached Rihanna territory

Edited by Noir
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Noir said:

Chromatica (2020)

LG7 (2025)

...this is INSANE, we've officially reached Rihanna territory

Chromatica (2020)

Love For Sale (2021)

LG7 (2024) :flop:

mightyriverz

lol i love littlemanagers crying over alleged dates they imagined in their minds

born this way was sung once in september 2010 only to be announced in the new years eve of 2011

get over yourselves 

• Like 1

SpadesToStart

I have finally joined the 2025ers crew.

why she is teasing music and snippets that aren’t coming out for 8 months yet is beyond me. Could someone in her camp go get a f***ing marketing degree? :excuseu:

edit: the article being changed is irrelevant. The fact that she’s releasing a non-album song with another A-list artist means she’s probably not releasing a lead single in the next 3 months. And she’s not starting an album era in mid November right before the holidays. It’s got to be 2025.

Edited by SpadesToStart
  • Like 1

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, godnhat said:

Chromatica (2020)

Love For Sale (2021)

LG7 (2024) :flop:

Tony's dead now, so we can expect the next gap to only be 4 years.

I'm going to hell.  :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

I think she can easily drop a single around October and release the album early next year. I don’t think a power ballad will interfere with a pop song on the charts. 

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Tony's dead now, so we can expect the next gap to only be 4 years.

I'm going to hell.  :ladyhaha:

:air::air::air:

atemybrain

If it doesn't come out around Halloween, that truly is such a wasted opportunity. I mean, she has songs singing about dancing in the shadow and one that literally chants ABRACADABRA... Girl that is screaming Halloween record, and it most definitely would become a viral moment. 

• Like 1

Ahah i said this in january when everyone was losing they're pants. 

The stand alone single though might Just be the glue to a perfect rollout, to a sort of comeback to asib kind of hype again. Because a radio hit that Will be played the whole fall Just till next year into the awards season...i mean She got the perfect chance to give us the album with extra hype in March with a single some weeks prior. On paper It sounds really perfect

• Like 1

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Variety lies about LG7 for no reason