OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety lies about LG7 for no reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

'cause no one plays the fool with album dates anymore, only Gaga tries to keep it a secret and teases for eternity.

queen of blueballing

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

LastNight

Fully convinced it was gonna be October, but honestly I’m now fine with 2025. Happy to be getting new Gaga music tonight and a brand new movie and soundtrack in a couple of months!

StupidLoveBis

I'm sure the album was postponed...
Because how can you tease LG7 at the end of May and end up with the album only being released in 2025 and your only musical news of the year being a duo that has nothing to do with LG7?

Maybe they've realized that straddling lg7/joker 2 wasn't the best idea, and prefer a clearer, more visible era at the start of next year.
The competition will normally be less tough, what are the big projects for early 2025, apart from Rihanna?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

StressedOut
5 minutes ago, River said:

hmm I think the album is associated with nintendo because they just pushed back the release of switch 2 to april-may 2025 :franminervini:

I've had a long standing theory that their successes are intertwined...

Wii U:ARTPOP::BOTW:Superbowl Performance

I think this is for the best. She’ll have time to perfect the album, refine it as much as she can, and discuss the visuals to make it her magnum opus. And at least now we have confirmation that it’s not coming this year.

• Thanks 1

monketsharona

2025 is literally in around 4 months and you'll get Bruno Mars collab and full Joker movie and soundtrack + all the promo to enjoy until the end of year

I think you will survivre :ladyhaha:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

I haven't read through the whole thread but have we had any confirmation outside of this "rep" in the Variety article? I really can't see why she'd be teasing sh*t constantly without at least confirming it's not coming this year.

I still think the lead is coming this fall.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

I don’t trust that. I feel like they just pretend they know something from time to time to stay relevant. So annoying.

Now that the standalone single was announced and stated to not be part of LG7, they came up with that. Zzz.

I see no reason why Gaga would tease “Gaga returns / Lg7” in May if it would be coming in 2025 only. But again, who will ever get some of her team decisions. And at this point, it will probably not even matter. At least now we will be getting a new song/ video that will keep us going and certainly a well deserved relief after this endless drought.

Edited by eunino
  • Thanks 3

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Variety lies about LG7 for no reason