00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga started smoking again?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I think the bigger issue is one of social responsibility.

The fact is that fans are monkey-see-monkey-do.  

When icons smoke, they *promote* smoking whether they intend to or not, and it WILL lead to more people smoking.  Advertising works, and product placement is the most effective form of advertising.

I would prefer if celebrities would be mindful of this and not glamorize things that, kill us.  :huntyga:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

River

tbh it feels like smoking is secretly promoted by tv series, movies and music videos, like they found a loophole.

If you check netflix and others, there's at least 5 characters who smokes and you can see the brands of the cigarettes, while in most countries is actually forbidden to advertise them, but netflix and other streaming services are getting away with it

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

I did notice that as well and was like “uh-oh”  :max:

but I’m gonna give her a pass on the basis of artistic motives because it looks like a 1950’s themed video. and smoking was quite popular back then.

I do want her to get away from smoking because it’s poisonous. I quit smoking myself and I’m so glad.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Skyana Rava

Yes, I am on that journey too. Somehow I feel inspired now to keep trying. If Gaga is also on that journey, I know I can do it too.

pop art ~~ pop culture

LunaUniverse

It’s seems to me she isn’t heavy chain smoking everyday anymore, she sounds better than ever lately

But I do think she’s willing to smoke based on what her work/role requires, like with Joker

I do remember she smoked during Gucci too, so it’s probably the case

Edited by LunaUniverse
1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

Gaga said that she would not smoke again back in 2020 cuz she thinks she spent one week seeing jesus?

but in j&p intercludes she appears smoking and i thought “maybe those are fake cigarettes” and the same with Joker

but now in DWAS cover and her new profile photo, she is holding a cigarette, so im starting to think she started again

do u guys think/know if she started?

Its probably fake cigarettes or something 

Onlygaga

I was waiting for this thread, lol. In Gaga’s defense quitting is extremely hard especially if you have a mental illness. I’ve been smoking for about 7 years, and I’ve tried to quit multiple times. It just takes one little trigger and you’re back to needing a cigarette.