Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Gaga started smoking again?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, Jackaroo said:

Fair point, clearly many of us aren’t coping well with the 5 years’ … sending my love to Ri Navy who are onto 9 years lol  

For sure her career is exciting to witness and she is indeed a high functioning weed smoker with any strains at her disposal but we can now see there’s seem to be no deadline in her projects (same applies to Rihanna). It might be healthier for their artistry, but not our mental health. :giveup:

You draw interesting parallels  :ladyhaha: You mb onto something with that Rhi and Gaga comparison :oprah:

Regardless, they are both insanely successful, we must suffer in silence :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Jackaroo
1 minute ago, lastpopicon said:

You draw interesting parallels  :ladyhaha: You mb onto something with that Rhi and Gaga comparison :oprah:

Regardless, they are both insanely successful, we must suffer in silence :traumatica:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5E9kahd1dA-F5jRWiXEsFd9wFk6XwAMIW0A.jpg

They both share common interests in substances, music, fashion and make up :glamourpuss:

One day we might get a haus labs x fenty collab for Christmas!! 

• YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
8 minutes ago, Jackaroo said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5E9kahd1dA-F5jRWiXEsFd9wFk6XwAMIW0A.jpg

They both share common interests in substances, music, fashion and make up :glamourpuss:

One day we might get a haus labs x fenty collab for Christmas!! 

If they got together in a private setting without cameras they'd 100% get stoned together :teehee: I wonder if that has ever happened :oprah: 

dopega
20 hours ago, Illuminati said:

"Again" :poot:

Imo the only time(s) she wasn't smoking cigarettes was when she was smoking weed.

reminded me of how she and michael were stoned asf watching the one world: together at home covid lifestream on her couch :ladyhaha:

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

She smokes more weed than me probably :ladyhaha:

But I actually doubt she smokes cigs, esp if she has weed at her disposal, just an educated guess :legend:

I once got almost high by hugging her 😂

she definitely smoked a lot of weed back then. but she stated in the video for chromatica ball that she is sober now for a while

lastpopicon
Just now, Schizophonic said:

I once got almost high by hugging her 😂

she definitely smoked a lot of weed back then. but she stated in the video for chromatica ball that she is sober now for a while

That's a cool story to tell, not everybody can say that :giveup:

And I think she means sober in the sense that it doesn't affect her life negatively, I def think she still smokes nowadays, but more moderately.

Hennycomb
20 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

did she ever stop

I don't think so. If I remember well she said she only smoked in the studio or something like that and Zane Lowe made fun of her saying all artists say they quit but they keep smoking one or two on the side.

Hennycomb

My favorite line from the documentary is "let's get stoned in grandpa's car"

• LMAO 1

Jackaroo
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

If they got together in a private setting without cameras they'd 100% get stoned together :teehee: I wonder if that has ever happened :oprah: 

They both have very different people around them so I doubt it, but I remember Rihanna said she used to call Gaga before an event to make sure they won’t be clashing outfits lol :bon:

Ladle Ghoulash

I mean, how do we know she’s not smoking a prop cig in the video? Lmao

Jackaroo
2 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

That's a cool story to tell, not everybody can say that :giveup:

And I think she means sober in the sense that it doesn't affect her life negatively, I def think she still smokes nowadays, but more moderately.

She is California sober :huntyga: could be taking a proper prescription with edible instead of chain smoking blunts.

Jackaroo
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

It’s very clear in some shots you can see her taking it down and breathing it out, while singing :laughga:

Borisapillar
22 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I would prefer if celebrities would be mindful of this and not glamorize things that, kill us.  :huntyga:

That is the most random comma I’ve ever seen lol

• Love 2

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

That is the most random comma I’ve ever seen lol

It was very intentional and I even considered making it more intentional by saying it like this: 

Things that, uhhhh, kill us.  

I'm so glad you noticed :sara:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
7 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

giphy.webp

here you can see it's a real cig because the ashes fly when she breathes out  :heart: