'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, MOT said:

Can anyone explain the cigarette ? Ok, so it has shades of Harley about it, but that's Bruno up there, not Joaquin, and the song is Bruno's, and there is no indication, outside of Gaga's demeanour in the video, that the song is related to Joker. So what's the cigarette for ?

What's there to explain? It's just to give the old bar/TV shows vibes?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5

Ivy

I keep watching the live performance! I need to make myself stream instead but it's so good live :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 2

robotvoiceinalice

Zach has posted his reaction on his patreon and posted this clip to his youtube, I hate that its patreon exclusive :traumatica:

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

MOT
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What's there to explain? It's just to give the old bar/TV shows vibes?

But they're not in a smoky bar, everything else is pristine. It's all sugar and schmaltz, except for Gaga sitting there with a *** hanging out of her mouth.

• Like 1

Real Panda
Just now, MOT said:

But they're not in a smoky bar, everything else is pristine. It's all sugar and schmaltz, except for Gaga sitting there with a *** hanging out of her mouth.

Its just a character choice, emulating that 60s era where people smoked everywhere whether at the office, in a restaurant, at home.

• Like 5

StarstruckIllusion

If yall wanna see the horse race of how DWAS is doing: make sure to keep tabs on the chart thread :vegas:

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MOT
31 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Its just a character choice, emulating that 60s era where people smoked everywhere whether at the office, in a restaurant, at home.

Not a good choice imo. It doesn't fit. She can expect a strongly-worded letter.

• LMAO 1

Anderson123

IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING I'D WANNA BE NEXT.............................

Spoiler

to you your opinion GIF

It's stuck in my head all day.

• YAAAS 2

ceminay

I like the song, I don’t love it, but because it’s not my style, it may grow on me more. I remember so many fans didn’t like Shallow until it became a hit, but then loved it. Personally, Shallow never grew on me that much, but ARUTW is one of my favorite songs.

I like that she released this song by itself, releasing music with when you want without overthinking why is what music should be about. I’m very excited for LG7, as she doesn’t disappoint when she’s feeling herself and combines that passion with other genres like pop and rock.

• Love 1

TylerMedeiros
1 hour ago, MOT said:

Not a good choice imo. It doesn't fit. She can expect a strongly-worded letter.

I disagree. Although I don’t support smoking cigarettes, it felt to me like she did that as an acting point. Like the OP mentioned how it was a nod to old TV 60s/70s.

I think she did it to look more mature in some way as to where it was equally his song as it was hers. To show it was a duet and that she wasn’t just a feature or woman playing with him. I’m just saying what I felt and believe to be the case. I’m open to being wrong. And once again, I’m not endorsing or celebrating her for smoking a cigarette- or anyone. 

do what you want. She did what she wanted. And that’s all I know.

YEET
  • Like 2

Heygirl22

I honestly love the cigarette lol

Back then people smoked so casually even on tv so I totally understand the vibe and she is Gaga I thought she was still glamorous and absolutely beautiful yet still has the edge we all love about her 

oprah GIF

• Like 3

Real Panda

Die With A Smile is #1 on Apple Music Brazil.

iTunes #1 in 36 countries:

US, UK, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Combia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Taiwan, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland

Its also #2 in a lot of countries, only after that new Lisa song. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3