💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Obobo

No wonder why her skin looked amazing, I notice Sarah makes her skin look dry and old or a bit too cakey.

I like the wig, reminds me of the alien Roger from American Dad dressed as a human, so I think it matches the 70s Lady Mars look imo - I mean this as a compliment. 

american dad roger GIF

• LMAO 4

Linus Gaga

I was surprised that wasn't done by the haus! Cuz I was thinking it looked like the recent usual issue from the team (good makeup, good hair, but not a good match together). However, I think today's live performance hair and makeup looks better, and should have included in the video as well.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

River

Achievement: my husband is obsessed :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

River
54 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

What's the problem?

you tell em Carly :brat:

Spoiler

@PartySick will understand the reference

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

Cello

I did think the hair must be done by someone new because it has volume for once 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • LMAO 2

Mr S

I don't love it yet (but I also didn't love Shallow on first listen). I will do my part and stream it and cheer for it and hopefully love it eventually though. I will say this is what Hold My Hand should have been.

Cpeer
13 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Is it gonna debut at #1?

Very hard to say. We need Spotify numbers for the first 3 days ( to see how consistent are the streams) and we need radio updates because they need a radio deal in order for this to debut high. 

Levine
16 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Is it gonna debut at #1?

Eh I don't think so. The numbers won't be huge because many people are still on vacation and radio stations are still playing summer songs, but if this take off on radio it will become a huge hit at least from September to January. 

• Like 1

SHALLOW

Guys i can't stop listening to the song :huntyga:  I've played it at least 20 times 

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

scheisseJK
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Guys i can't stop listening to the song :huntyga:  I've played it at least 20 times 

I think im over 100 now:oops:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Levine
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

I think im over 100 now:oops:

Same, OH MY LORD!

It's like THE SECOND you "get the song", you can't help but keep listening to it over and over again. That's why I said that if radio pick this up it's over for everyone else. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

JgHaus78

The ending of the song where the breakdown starts and she stands up while the lights were strobing, I left this plane of existence for a brief moment. 

• YAAAS 2

G U C C I

Ok the live performance was incredible and the look for it really redeemed the video look for me! The colors and makeup + hair was perfect at his show. They sounded amazing and holding up matching pinky rings was so cute!