OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

doppelganger

The song is an earworm for sure. Great ballad albeit more in Bruno's wheelhouse 

Delulu Rogers

I mean I don’t like the song either. An upbeat dance song would have been amazing but DWAS and the video are a snooze fest 

Edited by Delulu Rogers

Ctouf

Out of curiosity, I asked some friends who aren’t big fans of her, and to my surprise, they all LOVED it—I was only expecting them to like the song at most. 

I don't think we should worry too much about some listeners not liking the song. There will always be people who aren't fans, but I believe this song is designed to appeal to the GP and the masses. :party:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

LastNight

God it’s so damn good. Love it so much.

Such a smart move for Gaga too, it’s not a million miles away from the ASIB sound that people loved from her - great way to re-familiarise the wider listening audience with her before the full Gaga slayage of LG7.

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Economy
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What were they expecting exactly? because the song is EXACTLY what I had expected from these two together

I thought slightly more uptempo perhaps. Maybe lowkey old school country or perhaps a bit more krooner i dunno lol

I do like the song tho. At first when I heard the snippet it did catch me off guard tho

Concertaholic
3 minutes ago, LastNight said:

God it’s so damn good. Love it so much. Such a smart move for Gaga too, it’s not a million miles away from the ASIB sound that people loved from her - great way to re-introduce herself to the wider listening audience before the full Gaga slayage of LG7.

Welcome to the 5k club :kiss:

• Love 1

Economy
7 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

For those who are saying this is for FAD, how can it be since Bruno called her? I'm not calling out just genuinely asking. Personally, it doesn't make sense to use a song where Bruno's vocals come to the forefront.

As for the song, I loved it from the first listen and it's on heavy repeat. It's romantic and easy listening, just what you'd expect from a ballad.

I suppose it could work if the song was for end credits

I loooooove the song, it is on repeat since first listen. And I love how vibrant this forum becomes once there is new music. No matter if our opinions match each other's or not - it is about the conversations about music that brings us all together in these moments. We should never forget that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Togekiss

Y’all I am up at 5:46 and FULLY LIVING

Scouring YouTube for all the reaction videos. Currently watching the delightful twink Michael Murray.

I love being a LM so much :kara:

Edited by Togekiss
360 > 143
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Pablo

Not a pairing I would ever think to put together but they work so well together!! LG7 is coming!!!

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 1

RAMROD

Where do you see all thesebad reviews? You can say "all" if you assume this from one tadio station and handfulof local people you know or follow.

Since most people who reviews are doing it in positive light

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Mr Oak

I'm glad when I hear big and long choruses that don't rely on a beatdrop or just one phrase repeated over and over:holdmyhand:

• Love 3

skedaddleBItCh

ugh such a grower :giveup: so good

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

gemein3
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Where do you see all thesebad reviews? You can say "all" if you assume this from one tadio station and handfulof local people you know or follow.

Since most people who reviews are doing it in positive light

Sort of came here to say the same thing: a few DJ’s working the early morning shift at a Toronto station aren’t the epitome of opinion. 

Edited by gemein3
  • Like 3

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Y'all don't even know :bradley:

I was sitting on @SharkmanthaC's couch, feeding her dog chicken, and hanging out with her and her husband and she's played HOG so much that her poor man can sit there and recite the lines along with it.

When she says those babies are gonna be indoctrinated, she MEANS IT :bradley:

What's the problem?

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 3