💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis

It's a very cute song, but it's not the kind of thing I'd listen to over and over again. I'm not the target.
The song gives off the energy that it was made to make stats on spotify before LG7 (and it's not pejorative to say so, it's still a great song).

I think it's going to work, just a shame that Post Malone's album will surely take several spots in tomorrow's spotify chart.

• Like 1

DoremonLove

It grew on me and now im absolutely obsessed and havent stopped listening. Both of their voices blend so well togther. :holdmyhand:

How can anoyone not love gaga

mightyriverz

as I knew, the GP is EATIN. HER. UP. 

GET YOUR COIN MOTHER. GET YOUR HUNDRED MIL DOLLAR PREMIERE WEEK. GET THEM AWARDS. WRITE YOUR NAME IN MODAFUQIN HERSTORY. YOU ARE THE DEFINITIVE ARTIST OF THE 21ST CENTURY. THE LADY Gaga. 

Edited by mightyriverz
  • YAAAS 6

mightyriverz

honestly the fact we're not allowed to write Gaga in capital letters seems a bit homophobic to me

• LMAO 8

Cpeer
32 minutes ago, River said:

#14 on Today's Top Hits  :udidnt:

Honestly that was surprising when I opened my Spotify this morning. But I’ve hit play and listen to it on repeat from TTH playlist so it helps their algorithm 

RetroPhysico
20 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

It's so sad cuz hold my hand probably has one of gagas best vocals and verses but that choppy chorus and those drums killed the flow of the song 

Agree. And don’t get me started on the intro… :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Gorehound

It's stunning. It's classic, tasteful and beautifully produced. The drums are a highlight to. 

Not overly fond of the corny country western visuals but this kind of song doesn't need visuals imo.

I'm fine, Ta

Born This Way

It's pretty good and if it becomes another hit for Gaga 

well-hello.gif

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

ARTPOPKISS

Amazing will be all I listen to non stop for the next few months :firega:

F@ggotry at its finest

nodandsmile

better than I thought it'd be and I had high hopes as they are both my favorite singers... 

Proud Emma Stone GIF

• Love 1

mightyriverz

my opinion is I'm actually kinda jealous this B is thriving even though mercury is retrograde and both of us have gemini rising

meanwhile all I've wanted to do for the last 2 weeks or so was to reboot myself, things have been heavy but if she can do it so can I 

love you mom

InTheCloset

When Bruno is vocalizing and the harmonies climax and Gaga gets up and starts dancing I LIVE. I FEEL ALIVE.

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 1

Real Panda
36 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Agree. And don’t get me started on the intro… :saladga:

I quite like the intro its the distress signal, what I dont like with Hold My Hand is the part where it goes

"Hold my hand, hold my, hold my hand, hold my hand, I'll be right here hold my hand" 

Its sung slowly too, you could write a lot of things in that timeframe but thats just me and my opinion. I still like the song overall.

On Topic: I love Die With A Smile, I've already streamed it 20-30 times in the 5 hrs since its release

Edited by Real Panda
  • Like 1

Nite

Took me a second listen but I love it now and can't get it out of my head. 

Sounds very radio friendly and like it could be another cute Gaga wedding song like ARUTW :firega:

• Like 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase unpinned this topic