💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Mars

I think most fans don't understand the gravity of how big this will be. SOTY for sure.

• Like 1

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?
Blackout19
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Me and @River both existing in this thread without correcting the typo in the title

Die-With-A-Smile-Press-Photo-gaga-bruno.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • LMAO 1

BARKDANGER
58 minutes ago, andreas85 said:

It is a very well produced song and they sound good together. It's just too bad that there's nothing really especially original about the song. Many people are of course hyped now but many people were also hyped when the Cure was released and no one listens to that song anymore. Maybe Die With A Smile works better as a part of a movie.

Right. It's not bad, it's pretty good. But it's what you would expect from a Bruno colab. Kinda no intentional repeat value. And I'll probably get some hate, but I listened to it a few times, and can't remember anything from the song to sing. I do however remember the JCPenneys circa 1990's portrait studio clothing- which I'm not saying is bad (from the cover art and video.) That stood out to me. 

Though compared to Gaga's other colabs, it really didn't stand out. From Tony, to Beyonce, To Ariana, To Bradley Cooper, to TI/Twista, to Florence, to Elton, etc- it was just ok.  

Edited by BARKDANGER
“I’m on the edge of glory…”

NATAH

thoughts and prayers to all the wedding DJs having to make last minute changes to their setlists today

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Juniper

I can see it doing well and congrats to the future Grammys etc, but I won’t actively press play on this again. 

julz
7 minutes ago, Mars said:

I think most fans don't understand the gravity of how big this will be. SOTY for sure.

This is so hard...i also like Birds of a Feather for SOTY. Maybe Best Duo/Group is on lock, not sure with ROTY. But i am sure there will be a grammy, a big one!

• Like 3

BARKDANGER
1 hour ago, thisboyisamonster said:

Way better than Hold My Hand. Maybe even Million Reasons, but perhaps not better than ASIB singles at least for now.

Really strong melodically and great production, vocals I thought Bruno stood out more than her but that's not a bad thing. It's also a really good Bruno mars song

Fascinating!  After the first listen to HMH, I remembered the chorus and melody, but after the first listen to DWAS, I can't remember a single lyric.

Is it the song or is there something wrong with me. :traumatica:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

LastNight

Literally just listened now. Absolutely gorgeous song. Their voices are stunning together. Can’t wait to listen more.

I’ve updated the OP with the Spotify link and video (which I still need to watch!!). Stream, stream, stream! 

• Like 1

Schwerk

It's a tad too cheesy and tame for me, but I really like it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, River said:

so all this hype train for 8 months just for you to say "eh" ?:air:

Did you read the rest of the comment :huntyga:

It's giving 70s ASIB in 2024 (if that makes sense) so it will be a new classic, and I love it. But I am ready to get spooky and industrial :pawsup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

bpmMonkey

Its exactly what I needed right now. A ton of drama, more than 4 minutes, insane vocals, and of the meta from what’s recently been released to the main stream. 
I can’t wait for LG7, but this single I such a nice way to make the dark, techno/metal, pop, dance era shine so much stronger. 

• YAAAS 1