OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Easy: ignore my posts, go to settings and put my username. Is a discussion board, we are discussing her new single. Is not that deep

I'm just sharing how it feels, I don't wanna fight or silence anyone. My replies are also not that deep. Everyone is entitled to not liking something, and we'll keep parading and getting rained on, it's fine. :enigma: sorry don't be mad 

• Love 1

CoastalMonster
2 minutes ago, julz said:

I CANT WAIT FOR THE LIVE PERFORMANCE... is it tomorrow?

A live performance with them, this song, and the overall vibe has so much potential, it makes me excited just thinking about it 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • Love 1

tylerjs
16 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

wow some of you really are insufferable and annoying

beyond, in a really disturbing and jarring way

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

MessyTop
Just now, Hennycomb said:

I'm just sharing how it feels, I don't wanna fight or silence anyone. My replies are also not that deep. Everyone is entitled to not liking something, and we'll keep parading and getting rained on, it's fine. :enigma: sorry don't be mad 

All good. I’m gonna leave the thread and let you all enjoy the song. ♥️♥️♥️

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
4 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

There has to be a reason why Gaga released the song now of all times. Right before Joker and she knows how anticipated LG7 is. What does it mean?

Its a standalone song like The Cure, its not on any album. Artists do this all the time, Rihanna comes to mind. Doing collaborations and songs that dont belong on any album like This is What You Came For, American Oxygen, etc

• Like 1

kenmonster
16 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's clearly not what *you* want :selena: 

Y'all crave electronic/dance pop music as if Gaga's never given that to you before. 5/6 of her solo albums fit that genre and from the snippets we've gotten of LG7, it sounds like it'll be in that same vein. God forbid Gaga does something different—which btw is her strength. Y'all constantly want artists to change and evolve, but apparently that doesn't include Gaga :triggered: 

her comeback single is basically hold my hand version 2 wheres the evolution

• Thanks 1

Arcanum

I think the MV has some deep connections despite its simplicity, mainly because I haven't slept.

It's obvious that they are channelling 60s aesthetics with the styling.

Gaga's cigarette is more than just a prop. It's like an item that inflicts pain/self-destructive habbits. Obviously lyrically it's about a couple fighting, reconciling and acknowledging the importance of one another through the possibility of death "if the world was ending I 'd wanna be next to you/I'd die with a smile", which is not a healthy way to emphasize love. Also,I have noticed that they don't touch, they are singing together but they keep their distance. The audience of the "TV show" is not humans, it's mannequins, which might show that they are performing over a dead audience, they are left alone in this relationship/ the others don't approve it. 

A more realistic approach though would be that they are saving budget for their solo efforts.:huntyga:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

StarstruckIllusion

So did they sing it live at Bruno’s show?

andy232000

Some of ya’ll ***s need to expand tour music horizon, cause it's just giving 15 year old -emotionally declined vibes how continuously ya’ll fixate on trashing any song that is not a loud overproduced club banger. You ARE ALLOWED to like other genres 

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I love the video opening, I didn't realize Bruno was so :icega:

He's so cute too, and I know some short guys that make great tops. :pole:

• Love 1

lastpopicon

I still can't get over hers looks y'all, I think this is the best she EVER looked or close to that, and the song is so beautiful :traumatica: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 3

wahkeenasitka

Not a fan. 

Song itself is not bad - great vocal performances. 

Can't stand the melody - it's just basic and boring. Easily forgettable.

Will probably be played at a million wedding reception parties. 

Can't stand the cigarette smoking in the video. 

Music video is trash. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?