Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

tylerjs
12 minutes ago, CoastalMonster said:

the blatant troll effort is laughable, ngl 

I am serious tho, if you don’t agree that’s fine but don’t get too worked up about it lol

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Love 1

PartySick
Just now, CoastalMonster said:

"What are you saying? What are you saying to me? Huh?"

Y'all don't even know :bradley:

I was sitting on @SharkmanthaC's couch, feeding her dog chicken, and hanging out with her and her husband and she's played HOG so much that her poor man can sit there and recite the lines along with it.

When she says those babies are gonna be indoctrinated, she MEANS IT :bradley:

• LMAO 1

CoastalMonster
Just now, G U C C I said:

I also love the aesthetic of the video (what I’ve been able to watch) but it’s her hair and face I literally cant look at without thinking this has to be a joke! Because there is sooo much disconnect for me in her styling and then hair+makeup. Plus the hair couldn’t be more unflattering for her facial features if they had of actually tried to make it that way. All I can think of when I see it is the Frank Sinatra tribute. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got flashbacks to the Sinatra tribute when I saw her side profile. She will always be a beautiful Queen, and the look is cohesive overall, but it's disappointing how her team lefts her down sometimes. 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • Love 1

Hennycomb
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This, imagine waiting years for a new song, ans then calling it her best work to date. LOL let us be disappointed, she haves us “hold my hand” Version 2.meh

The thing is: being negative about one little song when you know there's an album full of what you want coming is just... annoying. Hearing someone frustrated in the middle of so many happy people is just yuck, it's a vibe killer, it's arghhhh, ew caca no good

• Like 5

PopEmergency

ohhhh it's that slayage of a summer bop :firega:

chilling at a beach on a hot as hell summer day and this comes on? sign me up

driving a convertible, no roof, on a hot as hell day... sign... me...up :stupidoreo:

LateToCult
Just now, ObezyankaNol said:

Gheys are hating it. That's a good sign :icant:

Their approval is the kiss of death

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Night Vision said:

There's literally nothing about this that is even remotely similar to Hold My Hand. Are you listening to the wrong song?

And my hot take is that Hold My Hand is better.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

The thing is: being negative about one little song when you know there's an album full of what you want coming is just... annoying. Hearing someone frustrated in the middle of so many happy people is just yuck, it's a vibe killer, it's arghhhh, ew caca no good

Easy: ignore my posts, go to settings and put my username. Is a discussion board, we are discussing her new single. Is not that deep

BULATIO

I'll add this here so I can watch it from Russia. :koons: VPN doesn't help

fighting buryat
  • Love 2

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

And my hot take is that Hold My Hand is better.

Oh boy! lol. Listen I get it some folk here think the new sing is perfection, but calling it her best work today when she doesn’t even have a verse ? :lolga:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I also love the aesthetic of the video (what I’ve been able to watch) but it’s her hair and face I literally cant look at without thinking this has to be a joke! Because there is sooo much disconnect for me in her styling and then hair+makeup. Plus the hair couldn’t be more unflattering for her facial features if they had of actually tried to make it that way. All I can think of when I see it is the Frank Sinatra tribute. 

I actually think the look is cute lmao

It's like this girl:

Sincitybertha.jpg

Got stuck at her small town diner job and now she's an aunt and has a best friend who's a 64 year old hair dresser

Leave it to me to be bored with the song but love the style :icant:

CoastalMonster
Just now, tylerjs said:

I am serious tho, if you don’t agree that’s fine but don’t get too worked up about it lol

To each their own, but if you are serious, your taste is respectfully questionable at best. 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • LMAO 1

eunino
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If this was just a Bruno song, there would be no buzz whatsoever about it here. That means the music itself is not exciting nor interesting, just her vocals and presence.

Of course, its a Gaga forum. On the other hand, if it was just a Gaga song, there would still be buzz here. It is similar to ASIB which was very acclaimed and still mainly Gaga.

I don’t get your comparison.

We all need to understand that this is not the route for LG7 and there will be music for all tastes (not saying directly to you but based on a lot of comments on here — sorry to use your quote to discuss it 💕). I am really happy we got this song to keep us entertained until Joker+new album.

• Like 1

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?