'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay
6 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

I guess it's gonna be a funny, quirky video. Not my thing, bit this is clearly a Bruno Mars' song, and it matches his personality and style. 

NOT AGAINST IT tho, maybe it's gonnabe fun? I have no expectations, I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised, but if it's not my thing, I'm good all the same :classy:. Curious to see what they come up with, I hope we can dance to it :gaysia:

Gurl, it's a ballad and Gaga's droplet.

:huntyga:

• Like 3

madmagical6

I knew this was coming but Katy Perry fans are MAD! They are saying that Gaga is nothing without a Collab and that she isn't confident enough to drop her own music and that she has piggyback off someone else to get her name out there in the general public.

I haven't seen Stan wars in years but it's really sad to see. I enjoy Katy Perry's music for what it is, aswell as other musicians like Taylor swift. There's room for everyone I cannot get my head around the anger and pure hatred I see. I'm very invested in Gaga, have been since 2008 when I was 17 but I'd never bash anyone else or compare them. It's so senseless! 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 4

GagaSkeletonWay
Just now, madmagical6 said:

I knew this was coming but Katy Perry fans are MAD! They are saying that Gaga is nothing without a Collab and that she isn't confident enough to drop her own music and that she has piggyback off someone else to get her name out there in the general public.

I haven't seen Stan wars in years but it's really sad to see. I enjoy Katy Perry's music for what it is, aswell as other musicians like Taylor swift. There's room for everyone I cannot get my head around the anger and pure hatred I see. I'm very invested in Gaga, have been since 2008 when I was 17 but I'd never bash anyone else or compare them. It's so senseless! 

Just ignore them, who cares

We're getting new music :ohwell:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Could be that both producers worked on the track 

Well yes! Probably a likelier outcome.  

This really is a reverse The Cure omg we don’t deserve this treat :giveup:

MonSwiftAnton

The way I screamed and jumped around in my apartment. This woman never fails to excite me (when announcing music) !!! 

• Like 2

gstring

little monsters already won this year... and to think there's so many great things to come with lg7??? (*cough**cough* the weeknd collab and possibly hidden collaborator)

Little little
  • Like 1

Jigglygoth
Just now, madmagical6 said:

I mean, don't they have terrible singles to be streaming instead? :laughga: their gorl is flopping, I don't think they should be worried about Gaga's releases :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Gurl, it's a ballad and Gaga's droplet.

:huntyga:

Oh, that's not... 

kelly-osbourne-the-view-1705340079284.jp

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 4

Flippy

THE WAY I WAS AT A WORKSHOP AND RECEIVED THE NOTIFICATION AND (lightly) GASPED 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Lodeclaire
6 minutes ago, plane jane said:

okay, hear me out… 

the secret project she mentioned writing music for last summer is actually a duet album with Bruno… and this the lead single from it! 

She did say in an interview she was in the studio all the time making "a lot of music" 

• YAAAS 1

franminervini

PLS stop saying it is Bruno's song. Literally Interscope logo is at the back of the CD :selena:

Edited by franminervini
Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • LMAO 3

Night Vision
12 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

I guess it's gonna be a funny, quirky video. Not my thing, bit this is clearly a Bruno Mars' song, and it matches his personality and style. 

NOT AGAINST IT tho, maybe it's gonnabe fun? I have no expectations, I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised, but if it's not my thing, I'm good all the same :classy:. Curious to see what they come up with, I hope we can dance to it :gaysia:

It's not Bruno's song, it's a Gaga song with Bruno. It's being released through Interscope and Streamline.

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

TylerMedeiros
5 minutes ago, Aren said:

Yeah, it’s a primarily Gaga standalone single and not Bruno’s lead single like we thought 

hence why I’m not expecting any commercial push 

A Gaga and Bruno Mars collab, who are two of the biggest hit makers, it will definitely see some commercial success. This has a chance to be a SMASH HIT! It all depends on the song. 

YEET
  • Like 1

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Levine said:

How many hours? help an italian ignorant with the time zones

3 in the morning for italy

51 minutes ago, itsalice said:

Also, is this Gagas or Brunos standalone single? 

Since Gaga mentioned "till we wait for LG7" I feel like this is her standalone single? But Bruno posted it first. Confusing.

its both

42 minutes ago, julz said:

Debut collaboration?!?! Meaning...more duets from them both?!?!

thats what i thought as well

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic