Blackout19

Which song?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Bad Kids
    • Hey Girl

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

Don’t make me chooooose!!! But i guess “Hey Girl”, HIGHLY underrated in this fanbase

• Thanks 1

Real Panda

I chose Bad Kids, the sound and lyrics are better in my opinion. And I laugh everytime she sings "give me your money or I'll hold my breath".

Hey Girl is good too but I'm not a girl and I dont want to hold anyone's hair back while they puke on the toilet from drinking too much. I'll walk you home or help you get a cab but I just dont want to be near when you puke.

• YAAAS 1

madmagical6

I actually like Bad Kids. I love the electric guitar in it. The lyrics are a bit cringe but I do like the song. I don't ever listen to hey girl though :trollga:

Mr Oak
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Bad Girl (especially the rap version) nibbles

The what now? :oprah:

princedeeblebleble

Ugh when I saw the collaboration i was so excited, but then I was so disappointed.. like it's not a bad song by any means, but its so watered down for a Gaga and Florence song.

• Thanks 1

Poltergeist

Both are bad, but Hey Girl is a bad song by two artists I love, so it's a bigger disappointment.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Thanks 1

Jigglygoth

"Bad Kids", at least it's catchy. "Hey Gorl" feels very unremarkable to me :iamfair:

Specially considering who the guest artist is. Florence is such an immense artist, and both her and Gaga have such big voices, it could've been a memorable duet. 

But the actual song feels very small and forgettable. Love the idea behind it, not the execution :madge:

It works as a b-side, and a solo track. Definitely not "Florence Welch duet" material :bye:

HEART OF EVER-FROST