Featured Posts

Gabe

Noooo i can’t stand Bruno mars đŸ„ČđŸ« 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

jacs vs looser
10 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

3 hours ago, LastNight said:

Reposting my comment from the LG7 thread.... Mr S finally returned to the Gaga thread on atrl and specifically formatted it as ‘Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile’.

So Gaga’s name first. 

IMG-6746-2.jpg

Well this really makes me think it's a promo song for Joker. Ugh I wish they would just tell us already!

• Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

the chains give a dark gothic vibe, just as what lg7 aesthetic is going to look (or what we think)

for me the way she looks doesn’t say Joker at all

Or maybe it’s just a plant hanger :laughga: It’s tricky, everything could mean anything atm :saladga:

Schizophonic

After scrolling through reddit, bruno mars fanpages on insta and x i have to say that i find it right out embarrassing what disgusting some "little monsters" dare to unload of weird opinions towards bruno and the collab. literally monsters. from racism to bodyshame to heterophobia (you know what i mean) to sexism to arrogance and discrimination. 

if you dont like him. fine. find a normal way of wording an opinion or better keep it to yourself but stop giving bruno fans on other platforms a bad feeling or a hard time for something you havent even heard yet.

this man has done nothing wrong and his fanbase is exciting as (most of) us to have some music coming. stop ruining it for them and stop ruining our all reputation in the name of "we little monsters". 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

xanny
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

After scrolling through reddit, bruno mars fanpages on insta and x i have to say that i find it right out embarrassing what disgusting some "little monsters" dare to unload of weird opinions towards bruno and the collab. literally monsters. from racism to bodyshame to heterophobia (you know what i mean) to sexism to arrogance and discrimination. 

if you dont like him. fine. find a normal way of wording an opinion or better keep it to yourself but stop giving bruno fans on other platforms a bad feeling or a hard time for something you havent even heard yet.

this man has done nothing wrong and his fanbase is exciting as (most of) us to have some music coming. stop ruining it for them and stop ruining our all reputation in the name of "we little monsters". 

What are they saying about Gaga if you don’t mind sharing

buzzkill
10 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

heterophobia

lol :huntyga:

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

they have no respect for Gaga herself and you expect them to respect somebody else? 💀

• Like 2

Schizophonic
7 minutes ago, xanny said:

What are they saying about Gaga if you don’t mind sharing

i have not read a single negative thing about her, that they are excited, they she is a uniqe artist, talented and basically everyone loves her or is excited to find out what theydo. 

not a single one talked about her being a flop, her numbers, her body or anything else negative. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Debithius
13 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

lol :huntyga:

What do you mean lol. Bringing up  somebody's sexuality as a negative thing is literally homo/hetero/bi/etc-phobia.

• Thanks 4

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, Debithius said:

What do you mean lol. Bringing up  somebody's sexuality as a negative thing is literally homo/hetero/bi/etc-phobia.

Okay honey, how many people you know were denied anything in society because they are hetero? 

• Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
38 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I’m disappointed yet not surprised. This fanbase often fails to remember the name monster isn’t supposed to be taken literally.

• Like 4

EvilBunny
12 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I can’t believe I’m reading such a dumb comment on a Gaga forum. Honey, nobody ever in history lost any rights for being straight or white. What we see, actually, is straight white people receiving a lot of privilegies for being just who they are. Like, in what type of reality do you live? Please, educate yourself

Schizophonic
38 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Okay honey, how many people you know were denied anything in society because they are hetero? 

bruno mars is denied having a single with lady Gaga because of that.... at least according to some monsters.

• Like 1

Schizophonic
35 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

I can’t believe I’m reading such a dumb comment on a Gaga forum. Honey, nobody ever in history lost any rights for being straight or white. What we see, actually, is straight white people receiving a lot of privilegies for being just who they are. Like, in what type of reality do you live? Please, educate yourself

i was hoping people here understand what i meant. in no means i wanted to relate my comment to homopphobia in that way, i tried to make a wordplay on stanculture. 

• Love 1