Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Teenage Dream the only good album from Katy?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

To be honest I like more Prism, but only these 2 albums I really think that are good. :franminervini:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

liamgaga

To be fair there are quite a few standouts on each KP album for me personally, even on smile. Woman’s world is trash and whilst lifetimes is growing on me it’s not comeback single worthy in my opinion. There are some brilliant songs on witness too! 

RickMonster98

OOTB and Prism are decent pop albums, with many standouts. Witness and Smile were bad. :bear:

• Like 1

Bolkins

This constant discussion around Katy Perry is almost unhinged at this point. Yes the woman is POS, but is it very kindness punk to literally have threads upon threads DAILY about it :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

almost unhinged

a slight exaggeration :ladyhaha: she's currently in an era and is flopping badly, two things which make her the talking point right now. it's a forum

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

Bolkins
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

a slight exaggeration :ladyhaha: she's currently in an era and is flopping badly, two things which make her the talking point right now. it's a forum

well ya'll look like OKPH - I just think we were taught to rise above it but i guess not when it comes to her 

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

well ya'll look like OKPH - I just think we were taught to rise above it but i guess not when it comes to her

when it comes to giving rapists and predators a platform? never! the funny thing is you think i'm just "playing the dr luke card" when I say that and roll your eyes, you're not actually getting it :bradley:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

TD is, yes! Followed by OOTB :legend:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bolkins
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

when it comes to giving rapists and predators a platform? never! the funny thing is you think i'm just "playing the dr luke card" when I say that and roll your eyes, you're not actually getting it :bradley:

I literally agreed that she’s a piece of ****, what I’m saying is that it’s an echo chamber at this point 

• Like 1

Chesescake

I think so far, OOTB and Smile are the only two I didn't pay much attention to. Others are pleasant to my ears.

Teenage Dream has all the best hits.

PRISM got some good non-singles (even though their tones sound quite alike)

The same can also be spoken to Witness.

I REALLY like Never Really Over, so much so that I feel like everything beside it feels lacking.

Edited by Chesescake

NATAH
23 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

This constant discussion around Katy Perry is almost unhinged at this point. Yes the woman is POS, but is it very kindness punk to literally have threads upon threads DAILY about it :saladga:

they're only asking if we think TD is a good album :poot:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 4

plane jane
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She has no good albums lbr.

wait, i thought you liked her music... are you being sarcastic? :madge: