💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga and BRUNO follow each other on Instagram!

Gangie

Featured Posts

Reality
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The title is so Joker coded 

2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

The title sounds soooo Joker themed. Could LG7 actually be a companion album like we’ve been speculating and this collab is the lead? Or is it definitely Bruno’s lead? 

Isn't the rumor that they're riffing off of (or sampling) Nat King Cole's Smile? If so, it's incredibly Joker-coded. If it's Bruno's lead, that's some weird synergy, but I'll take it :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

BULATIO

If this comes out, everyone should stream it, buy the song on iTunes, etc.! Bish :cheeky:

fighting buryat

Economy
11 minutes ago, Noah said:

It's so funny that the rumor all monsters wrote off as fake turns out to be the realest one lol

Its funny how a lot of rumours overall lately have been true. The latest one Olimpics for example

• YAAAS 1

Gangie
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

The probabilities that the rumours are true just increased by 10000000% :woot:

Edit: For real tho this could be super huge for Gagas LG7 era...

To be in a collab (that will potentially be a hit) shortly before Joker 2 that will continue to build hype and attention for Gaga sets herself up really well for when she releases LG7! :party:

It's a good strategy though. I just hope she won't decide to hold the album for too long... 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

weed
5 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

the superior remix

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t understand, is it the LG7 lead? The Joker soundtrack lead? A random standalone single? It makes no sense to release a standalone single right before the beginning of a new album cycle :gum:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KeepOnSwimming
Just now, Reality said:

Y'all always say "I don't want ballads" until you actually get one from Gaga :selena: Her ballads are consistently some of her best music and I'll take more from her any day :tony: 

Yes and No.

Love Shallow, MR, ARUTW...but HMH for example? :awkney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Decodekid

Gaga and Bruno getting into debt as soon as they get a few sales from this single

slot-tournament-old-ladies.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 7

Biagio2103
8 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Please, don't be a ballad. Please, don't be a ballad. Please, don't be a b— :selena:

I know we're all craving for a power house song, but a ballad ft Bruno would do wonders for Gaga, it'll have a lot of longevity just like ARUTW did, and will be amazing to hype LG7 even more showing Gaga's vocal talent.

(Plus it'll obviously win ROTY and SOTY at the Grammys, and maybe the R&B categories, first win for Gaga is those areas)

I'm only good at being bad
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Jackaroo

I want something like Uptown funk, Liquor store blues or 24 Magic :firega: but the title sounds like Grenade 2.0 :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Biagio2103
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t understand, is it the LG7 lead? The Joker soundtrack lead? A random standalone single? It makes no sense to release a standalone single right before the beginning of a new album cycle :gum:

It looks like it's Bruno's lead for his next era, as he's also due to return this year, as he hasn't released solo music since 2018 (he has released music as part of Silk Sonic, but that was also two years ago).

I'm only good at being bad

Gangie

It is indeed rumored to be for Bruno's album but what if someone got it wrong? :ohwell:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Ophelia

idk why but sonically I imagine it sounding like Hey Girl :cheeky:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?