💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga release another fragrance?

PrivateAudition

Featured Posts

PrivateAudition

I’m still pressed that Fame and Eau De Gaga are discontinued and I’m holding on to my last couple sprays of both for special occasions. I know I can always get more through various sites, but it got me thinking … would it be a smart move for Gaga to release another fragrance? 

Considering the brand that Haus Labs has grown into, I feel like a fragrance could give the product lineup some variety and break it out of a makeup-only brand. Could it also be smarter to release it under the Haus Labs name rather than under Lady Gaga like her past releases?

I also think that it could be used as an extra promotional tool for LG7, maybe the fragrance being named after the album or lead single? But would GP think it’s a cheap move? Would there even be any interest? I love fragrance and would love to see, or I guess smell, a new fragrance from Gaga and would love to see what everyone else thinks! 

bionic

She should release one that smells of blood and semen as promised

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

mightyriverz

not really, just stick to keep releasing Fame. that **** is the scent.

• Thanks 2

Guillaume Hamon
23 minutes ago, PrivateAudition said:

I know I can always get more through various sites

Like eBay? :stalkga:

elijahfan

I'd really love her to, but she's given contradictory statements regarding her motivations for releasing fragrances in the first place so I'm not sure where she's standing with it now. I would think that it's not that different of a concept than releasing a makeup line, so there's hope.

• Love 1

Lucas

I'm mad that Fame cannot come back because this was probably the most iconic celebrity perfume? She could've made so much more money from this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bronco

Honestly, I feel like celebrity fragances have a reputation of being cheap drugstore products. Cute little gifts, but not quality scents. 
So on that basis, I think it's a sensible marketing move not to risk Haus Labs image with what will likely be seen as a gimmicky move. 

She could try to use the Haus Labs brand and rep to launch a mid-range product, more akin to your average fragance you see from Dior/Channel/Versace/Diesel etc where it sits at the 50-100 price mark vs the 10-50 prices. But I feel like its such a crowded market and people who care tend to have their signature fragrance or a specific brand loyalty once you start targeting the 50+ price range. 

• Like 1

liamgaga

I loved the fame and wish it would come back. She could do it under the guise of haus labs (idc as long as she sells it again lol)

lg5

I’d be way more interested in a fragrance than makeup since I use fragrances. I loved Eau De Gaga so much, I wish I had more than my little bottle left. 

• Love 1

Bonkers

no, but I wouldn't mind a new ***Dance.  It's been too long since we've gotten new choreo.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Controversiaga

She should release another album 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1

Easy

She should not do one product but a line of products. So Haus Labs becomes a legit fragrance brand instead of a brand that sells a celebrity fragrance.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

HoeMoe

Thats kind of stuff is for people who've just released their sophomore album, its already annoying that we gotta deal with Haus Labs. HOWEVER, i'd love it if they re released The Fame... I'm still mad that i broke my bottle :toofunny:

Edited by HoeMoe
What’s fortnight