Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Clayton Davis (Variety) says Gaga has no scene without Joaquin in Joker

monketsharona

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Does this confirm she's a figment of his imagination?

Though I guess technically the scene where she steals the tv with him performing is a solo scene.

Wait, she steals a TV? :traumatica: I’ve watched both the trailer a teaser a million times:deadbanana: 

Didymus
11 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Wait, she steals a TV? :traumatica: I’ve watched both the trailer a teaser a million times:deadbanana: 

Timed it for you :hug:

• Shook 1

A Very Gaga Holida
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Timed it for you :hug:

Omg thanks, I never noticed there were TVs with Joker on them and I always thought the TV she stole was her bag :deadbanana:

• LMAO 1

4SeasonsInADay
32 minutes ago, River said:

I mean Jonathan Bailey won best supporting actor recently for his role Fellow Traveler, Joker is the main character just like Hawk in Fellow Traveler.

The comparison i've used for this has been The Master. Film from Joaquin Phoenix's character perspective even in most scenes where Philip Seymour Hoffman is holding court in public. Hoffman only had a handful of scenes where Joaquin wasn't present. Many critics argued Hoffman was the better part and a lead. 

So when more details came out about Joker 2. I've never had a problem with Gaga being categorised as a Supporting role. I actually think she will have a greater chance of winning. The "real world" scenes we've seen look like they'll have plenty of dramatic bite to them. The fantasy/musical sequences can tip the scales with the old Hollywood voting types that made sure to recognise Jennifer Hudson, Ariana DeBose, Anne Hathaway, Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Guillaume Hamon

That's why I love being on a forum with pop culture stans. I read y'all and know I don't have to worry. 😎