Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

ARTPOP ACT II COMING??

wolfga

Featured Posts

wolfga

SO HEAR ME OUT GUYS!!!!

I had a dream last night that ARTPOP ACT II came out. The point is that so many dreams that I dream come true, so it might be possible for LG7 to truly be ARTPOP ACT II.

So the storyline goes: Late night I get a notification on my phone and see that Gaga uploaded something new. When I check to see what it is: ARTPOP ACT II. It wasn't called like that, but something like ARTPOP 2 or something else. The album cover was from the Haus Labs photoshoot where people say she looks like Ava Max (EDIT: IT WAS ACTUALLY THE Haus Editorial x Paco Rabanne I JUST REMEMBERED). Now, the tracklist and the songs are the most interesting part. So it had like 8 parts of the album?? and it all had like another artist for the part. I can 100% confirm it was the weekend for one. Like ACT TWO: THE WEEKEND. It weren't all collabs, but he probably wrote the lyrics with her and participated in music creation. There were also BTS, but they didn't have a song collaboration. There were also some artists that I've never heard of. By that point, it had at least 64 songs. That's act two if you ask me.

So the point is: ARTPOP ACT II is coming, THE WEEKEND collab is coming (if this dream becomes reality too :huntyga: )

Love u :holdmyhand: 

Spoiler

id rather have og lg5 and frankensteined :(

Edited by wolfga
Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

ok, i trust you.

but if that doesnt come true we have to collectively blame and harass her team for that. 🤡

Spoiler

of corse not.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Well you’ll find out some dreams aren’t real :deadbanana: she would never, ever use a Haus Labs pic to be the cover of an album/EP, especially… this one :messga:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • Like 1

wolfga
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

“I had a dream that -“

girl my dreams are different

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life
  • LMAO 1

Schizophonic
Just now, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Well you’ll find out some dreams aren’t real :deadbanana: she would never, ever used a Haus Labs pic to be the cover of an album/EP, especially… this one :messga:

thats the only slightly realistic part of that dream.

• Like 1

wolfga
Just now, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Well you’ll find out some dreams aren’t real :deadbanana: she would never, ever used a Haus Labs pic to be the cover of an album/EP, especially… this one :messga:

it was unused anywhere else and actually looked so good.

maybe the point is that the cover would be black, just unknown to me so it was that picture (you know u cant dream something u never saw)

• Love 1

wolfga

actually the cover was the Haus Editorial x Paco Rabanne photoshoot sorry

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, wolfga said:

actually the cover was the Haus Editorial x Paco Rabanne photoshoot sorry

That’s much better :queenga: cause the official Haus Labs shoots are awful

• Like 1

CautiousLurker

I've had a bunch of dreams where Gaga released albums - it's honestly kinda frustrating cuz I remember listening to whole bodies of work by her that my brain just made up but I can't remember any, I just remember really enjoying a lot of em.

I also had a recurring dream about one dreamt up album, and because it appeared in my dreams several times, sometimes when I'm just waking up and still in that dream-like haze I convince myself that there's a Gaga album I forgot about and I should go relisten to it and then when I wake up I realize it was just a dream... Again, don't remember the sound of the actual songs, but I remember part of a music video and a performance, and it was suppose to come after ARTPOP and the name started with a C :huntyga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Kelly Atlantic

That’s so true, especially since that Notorious Being snippet reminded me of GUY.

we better be getting tea and Princess die!!!!

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
9 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

it was suppose to come after ARTPOP and the name started with a C :huntyga:

CHEEK TO CHEEK GOD THE JAZZGA ERASURE ON THIS ****ING FORUM SOMETIMES :saladga:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 5

voltron92
2 hours ago, wolfga said:

SO HEAR ME OUT GUYS!!!!

I had a dream last night that ARTPOP ACT II came out. The point is that so many dreams that I dream come true, so it might be possible for LG7 to truly be ARTPOP ACT II.

So the storyline goes: Late night I get a notification on my phone and see that Gaga uploaded something new. When I check to see what it is: ARTPOP ACT II. It wasn't called like that, but something like ARTPOP 2 or something else. The album cover was from the Haus Labs photoshoot where people say she looks like Ava Max (EDIT: IT WAS ACTUALLY THE Haus Editorial x Paco Rabanne I JUST REMEMBERED). Now, the tracklist and the songs are the most interesting part. So it had like 8 parts of the album?? and it all had like another artist for the part. I can 100% confirm it was the weekend for one. Like ACT TWO: THE WEEKEND. It weren't all collabs, but he probably wrote the lyrics with her and participated in music creation. There were also BTS, but they didn't have a song collaboration. There were also some artists that I've never heard of. By that point, it had at least 64 songs. That's act two if you ask me.

So the point is: ARTPOP ACT II is coming, THE WEEKEND collab is coming (if this dream becomes reality too :huntyga: )

Love u :holdmyhand: 

Reveal hidden contents

id rather have og lg5 and frankensteined :(

Hello - you don't know me but can you make me a billionaire in your dream? Ty

• LMAO 1

Ladymars

I want some of what you're smoking

Edited by Lemon5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1