💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kylie Minogue - My Oh My (with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pamplemousse

What a disappointment, such a boring song. I love all three of them but this song was not it :messga:

princedeeblebleble

Wish this was a vid for story, what we do for love or they gave a budget for the Orivelle song haha

• Like 1

Jigglygoth

It sounds very classic Kylie, I like it :classy:. The feats added nothing to the song tho.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Ceres

I was really hoping this song would take off :noparty: , and maybe the video will give it a boost. Even though it's pretty simple, the girls are genuinely having fun with it. I love how their personalities shine through.

It just goes to show that even if a song isn't perfect, your talent and personality can still make it stand out.

✧ ✧ ✧
  • Like 1

Aussie

Kylie looks great but yeah, song bombed hard even here in Australia so not sure if the video can save it.

MANiCURE 6

The feats were not necessary at all. Would've been better as a solo song. It sounds like a Tension reject. Not bad, not that good. It's an okay song. She had better dance songs on "Tension" that deserved the single treatment such as "Vegas High", "Things We Do For Love", "Hold On To Now", "Story" or "Somebody To Love". She even had better unreleased songs from the "Tension" sessions such as "Running", "Drum", "Heavenly Body", "When You Love Someone", "More Than A Feeling" or "Vegas Baby"

• Like 1

Bronco
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The feats were not necessary at all. Would've been better as a solo song. It sounds like a Tension reject. Not bad, not that good. It's an okay song. She had better dance songs on "Tension" that deserved the single treatment such as "Vegas High", "Things We Do For Love", "Hold On To Now", "Story" or "Somebody To Love". She even had better unreleased songs from the "Tension" sessions such as "Running", "Drum", "Heavenly Body", "When You Love Someone", "More Than A Feeling" or "Vegas Baby"

Hold On To Now got a Radio single & physical 7" release, just didn't get a music video.  

Honestly at this point I think Kylie is just completing side quests rather than focusing on actually charting etc

• YAAAS 1

Gohan

Why does it sound like a basic commercial k-pop song omg :franminervini:

I'm super shy super shyyy but wait a minute while I make you miiine make you mine :toofunny:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit