Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sales: 87M albums 96B streams & 516M singles

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

GUeAGWHXEAAAfZA?format=jpg&name=medium

Her sales have presumably been updated to 87M albums, 96B streams, and 516M in singles.

About Lady Gaga: Academy Award® and 13-time GRAMMY®-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a-kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 87 million global album sales, 96 billion streams, and 516 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her most recent pop album, Chromatica, marked her sixth consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200™ chart, making her the first female artist to do so over a ten-year period (2011-2020). Her collaboration with Ariana Grande for “Rain On Me,” marked the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and U.S. Spotify charts and becoming one of the many smash hits that fans have come to expect from the icon. In 2023, her debut single “Just Dance” became her third diamond certified single by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), joining previously certified “Bad Romance” and “Poker Face,” indicating 10 million or more units sold. Her debut album, “The Fame,” is the longest running #1 album on the Billboard Dance/Electronic chart of all time with over 175 non-consecutive weeks to date. The album ranks #12 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums of All Time chart and is the 6th longest-charting album by a female singer on the Billboard 200™ chart with 319 weeks. Notably, the album features multi-platinum singles “Paparazzi” (5x platinum) and “LoveGame” (triple platinum). In 2018, she won an Academy Award® for Best Original Song for “Shallow,” featured on the soundtrack of Best Picture nominee “A Star is Born” (2018), in addition to claiming a Golden Globe®, a Critics’ Choice Award, and four GRAMMY® Awards for both “Shallow” and “I’ll Never Love Again,” also from the same soundtrack. Lady Gaga knows no bounds from producing her classic pop hits and beyond to the classic American Songbook with her albums “Cheek to Cheek” and “Love For Sale” with Tony Bennett, both respective #1 albums.

https://press.wbd.com/ca/media-release/hbo-original-concert-special-Gaga-chromatica-ball-debuts-may-25?language_content_entity=en

Big Thx to user Heavymetalgaga on Pj 😘

Edited by Schizophonic
  • YAAAS 16
  • Love 4

palma

96 BILLION streams :giveup: how come? She has like 23B on Spotify and it's by far the biggest platform. Maybe it includes user uploaded content on YouTube or sth :oprah:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

• Schizophonic changed the title to Sales: 87M albums 96B streams & 516M singles
ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, palma said:

96 BILLION streams :giveup: how come? She has like 23B on Spotify and it's by far the biggest platform. Maybe it includes user uploaded content on YouTube or sth :oprah:

I’m assuming those are units from every single streaming source. So like, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

palma
35 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m assuming those are units from every single streaming source. So like, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc. 

I also thought about that but from what I know Spotify measures for more than 50% of the entire market :partysick:

EDIT: Apparently Spotify is only 30% of the market so this may be Organic GlobalGa SmasheryTM :vegas:

Edited by palma

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, palma said:

I also thought about that but from what I know Spotify measures for more than 50% of the entire market :partysick:

Inb4 they’re counting radio spins as “streams” :anveeroy:

• LMAO 1

palma
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Inb4 they’re counting radio spins as “streams” :anveeroy:

They listed Love for Sale as a number one album so I think Abracadabra & Dance in the Shadows are already diamond based on the number of streams in our minds :anveeroy:

• LMAO 3

Nessun Dorma

Slay Mother :vegas:

I just love how Gaga keeps giving a hard time to those classmates who said she would never be famous :ladyhaha:

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Real Panda

Slay? Big slay. Warner bros coming over here with the receipts like "Here you go, bitch!"

Facts Receipts GIF by Rich Homie Quan

Edited by Real Panda
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

KevinWright

I mean we all know how successful she is but reading all of that together makes me emotional for our mama :fatcat:

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

voltron92
1 hour ago, palma said:

It includes the Act II leak streams on YouTube 

• LMAO 1