💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TMM90

Goodbye to ARTPOP being the bar for the biggest Flop in History. Goodbye to KP fans (if they  calling Gaga FADGA. Goodbye to golden PRISM trucks hunting me in my nightmares since 2013. I’ve finally healed. 

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• YAAAS 2

2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Stream the original. Honestly this sounds like a budget watered down version of this banger. 

The mashups must be incoming haha!!

thierryrreiht

It's gonna be interesting to see the first-day Spotify numbers come in...

EvilBunny
40 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

It's gonna be interesting to see the first-day Spotify numbers come in...

She better hurry up and get that job at McDonalds, packing some Chicken McNuggets, cause girll, music won’t pay her bills no more 

StrawberryBlond

I'm just speechless that she's making such dull and empty music. Woman's World may have been a mess but it was a memorable mess, it was confident, it seemed along the lines of something Katy would make. This is very British sounding (and not a good British trend at that). This was made to be played during Love Island segments but I doubt it'll even get that far as this song is failing. Judging from the bts photos we've seen lately, it also appears it was not for this video, so her claims that she's doing more singles seems to be likely. More money keeps being thrown at her for very little reward right now. Don't ask where this funding is coming from but Katy is going to have to pay the piper with this era. Giving up American Idol was a huge mistake. She had nothing better going on and it would've kept her out there and now she's desperately trying to have hits with the most generic songs imaginable and all with no promo. Her floppage is truly one for the history books. Not all of it was her own doing but some of it was self-inflicted.

gagzus
8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Stream the original. Honestly this sounds like a budget watered down version of this banger. 

Off topic but it never sat right with me how she has altered vocals trying to imitate a black singer in this song instead of them hiring a black vocalist to provide backing vocals

River

the video did only 1.3mil views so far :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

tomsches

It took her 4 years to write „I love you for I love you for life… lifetimes“?

and if the song is about the love for her daughter why is she going on a solo trip, clubbing with strangers and eating paella on a boat?