sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

steven
1 hour ago, killme89 said:

Yikes why do I kinda like this 😭😭

u need Jesus sis

• LMAO 1

Sunny

Music sounds like a white girl is gonna teach me some 5 summer hacks that involve only straws

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • LMAO 7

Hennycomb
23 hours ago, SOON said:

What's up with her writing lately? at least she used to have fun innuendos or similes (whatever they're called) but now.... It's just blank

I recently watched a reel of a writer for "Teenage Dream" (the song) and she said it took some time to get to the final lyrics. She said they kept polishing it and changing it around until it clicked. Guess this time they didn't wanna go deeper and said "f-ck it".

• Like 4

TheOriginalOne

Wow it’s truly insane what a decade can do. Imagine someone telling us in 2014 (when Gaga had released G.U.Y. and Katy was riding the tidal wave that was the Prism era) that in ten years time Gaga would be performing at the Olympics and about to release a highly anticipated album and Katy would become fabulous for a throwback. 
I would not have believed it if I was wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes. Truly, the demise of Katheryn’s career needs to be studied. 

• Like 1

Poker
8 hours ago, doja scat said:

i’m sorry she should've demanded more from L*ke…like she really put her whole image on the line to work with that man again and he gave her the most uninspired bland music imaginable.

This can't have taken him more than 10 minutes to make, I'm sure he had the piano loop already lying around somewhere and he just added some kicks to it. If I was Katy and I woke up to a voicenote playing THIS instrumental I'd be pissed, but maybe she doesn't care :rip:

I’ve got the theory that he’s getting revenge because Katy stopped working with him after Prism lol

Kindness rules all.
  • LMAO 4

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Wow it’s truly insane what a decade can do. Imagine someone telling us in 2014 (when Gaga had released G.U.Y. and Katy was riding the tidal wave that was the Prism era) that in ten years time Gaga would be performing at the Olympics and about to release a highly anticipated album and Katy would become fabulous for a throwback. 
I would not have believed it if I was wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes. Truly, the demise of Katheryn’s career needs to be studied. 

Nothing to study. She made terrible choices for 3 eras in a row. She's definitely not a person who learns from her mistakes, that's all