new video

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH

some of you really only need a high BPM to be entertained... this song is like eating plain rice cakes for dinner

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

Elohim

It’s OK, nothing special or phenomenal… also the mv looks hella rushed I hate it.

• Sad 1

gagadolls

it's better than WW. I also like the $100 budget music video more to be honest. the sound is ok. But it will do even worse than WW.

Bronco

It's cute. It's generic af though. Becky Hill would have done it better lol 

Definitely better than Woman's World, but doubt this would have cracked top 20 as a lead single. 

Cello

It’s just so boring 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

alsemanche

How do make a song that is supposedly about loving your daughter sound so bland and void of any feelings :rip: and the video has nothing to do with the message because how is jumping into the sea with a bunch of men then partying in clubs even remotely related to that :ladyhaha: what a flop

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 5

doja scat

i’m sorry she should've demanded more from L*ke…like she really put her whole image on the line to work with that man again and he gave her the most uninspired bland music imaginable.

This can't have taken him more than 10 minutes to make, I'm sure he had the piano loop already lying around somewhere and he just added some kicks to it. If I was Katy and I woke up to a voicenote playing THIS instrumental I'd be pissed, but maybe she doesn't care :rip:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 6

Scarlet Witch

lol she really went running back to Dr Puke for this extremely generic track that any edm/dance producer could fart it out in their sleep. Was it worth it Katheryn?

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Gangie

I fear that AvGa Max's new eyeliner will sell more than this song :franminervini:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 4

NATAH
50 minutes ago, doja scat said:

i’m sorry she should've demanded more from L*ke…like she really put her whole image on the line to work with that man again and he gave her the most uninspired bland music imaginable.

This can't have taken him more than 10 minutes to make, I'm sure he had the piano loop already lying around somewhere and he just added some kicks to it. If I was Katy and I woke up to a voicenote playing THIS instrumental I'd be pissed, but maybe she doesn't care :rip:

she could have had the internet FIGHTING over separating art from the artist but nope! she just sent a voice note of the lyrics and went on holiday!

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

some of you really only need a high BPM to be entertained... this song is like eating plain rice cakes for dinner

Plain rice cakes are nice :grr:

In my messy era.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
6 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Plain rice cakes are nice :grr:

but they're nicer if you add stuff to them :bradley:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Nathaniel Arven

if you wanna go for dance elctronic minimalism do it with something less... basic that 'i love you forever' message i guess. You can do simple *if there is a tad of texture and grit to make it interesting.

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 1