Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, Teletubby said:

this is reportedly for I’M HIS, HE’S MINE ft. Doechii

wow. so her budget was so low they made her film two music videos in the same location. I'm feeling some sort of continuation between Lifetimes and the other one. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Reality

The chorus is catchy, but almost nothing else about the song or video is redeeming. I mean, it's marginally better than Woman's World—both the song and video—but that's a low bar. Like others have already said, I predict that this'll do worse than Woman's World. At least that one was marketed as her "comeback lead," but this literally has nothing going for it. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

DrKindnessKunt1999

It would have been okay video for a final single in 2010 closing an era. It’s kind of giving Cheers by Rihanna.

This is what I don’t get though, supposedly the songs about her daughter. Why not feature her? Or why not make the theme more obvious? 

• Like 1

NATAH
59 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

did you see she went on the One Show? :cryga: who does that in 2024? they have her booked and BUSY chasing her tail

was graham norton busy? :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

wow. so her budget was so low they made her film two music videos in the same location. I'm feeling some sort of continuation between Lifetimes and the other one. 

no, Lifetimes was recorded in Ibiza and another video in Barcelona

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

well... i'll be sure to check it out later tonight and share my thots (and prayers). 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

back with my thots 

song is not single material at all. if this is the best they could choose as damage control in response to the poor reception of WW, then i would be concerned with how the rest of the album will sound (and, well, given how the snippets she shared sounded...hm...). i also don't understand luke's involvement here at all. he is not a dance producer, he is not known for house music, he brings nothing to the song that couldn't be done by any of the other thousands of producers out there. hell, go on cymatics and download a free to use sample pack and make the loop for yourself in 5 minutes and you'll have made something that feels and sounds 100% more interesting than what was here. it feels like a generic love song with anonymous lyrics. it's boring, lifeless, and goes nowhere. a chop. 

the video feels like a commercial for target's new summer bathing suit collection. nice vibes, beautiful vibes, i guess it's a step up from WW, but still extremely uninspired, just like the song. another chop. 

overall, this song will bomb for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CoolTrainerTerry

It's giving "We had to hurry up and do damage control from the first single tanking. Quick! Film some **** on vacay!"

Like, what does her partying on the beach by herself have to do with a song about loving someone for a lifetime?

Concertaholic

The song definitely isn’t single material but it’s super good and catchy. Definitely feels like a favorite deep cut rather than a single.

Poker

Saying this was inspired by her daughter is an insult to her daughter. Lifeless, boring, flat. Another one in the basket I guess. 

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

NATAH

so the leak i heard was real :air:

horrendously stitched together frankenstein monster of a video coupled with a Jet2 holiday soundtrack royalty free beat pack pop song, exactly on par for miss hudson :applause:

hopefully her child likes it...

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

ModernEcstasy

Okay so the final product is much better than yesterdays leak. 
But honestly it is so repetitive and doesn’t really go anywhere. 

The video could’ve been so much better. 
She could’ve had her daughter playing on the beach with her. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 1

Economy

What is her strategy? Why does she keep releasing on thursdays?

Is it to be able to justify low debuts? :air:

• LMAO 4

holy scheisse

It’s really repetitive lol and it has the curse of Alice where it only has one verse and then a weird bridge or something 

Real Panda

Lifetimes is a 30 seconds song on loop But I have to say it, its better than Woman's World with lyrics and music video. At least this one doesnt make me cringe, just makes me bored.

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Economy said:

What is her strategy? Why does she keep releasing on thursdays?

Is it to be able to justify low debuts? :air:

Thursdays are KatyKats day based on the Katy high school party song