💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

Teletubby

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

I don’t think the song is THAT bad, I mean the lyrics are terrible and it sounds basic af, but I expected worse tbh

The video though, wow, the budget really was on vacation with her

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

KeepOnSwimming

So she lost her budget and her words? This thing had one verse and that was actually REALLY bad and other than that just 'I hope you feel it, can you believe it, I'm gonna love you til the end, and FUCCIN REPEAT THAT.' :bear:

Guuuuurl, you could at least try :laughga:

Edited by KeepOnSwimming
spelling?!

weed

I love the video, not groundbreaking but it's so fun and happy

• Like 1

Rosalina

It's cute, it's a bop, but it's nothing special. Like those tropical house/eurodance songs from like 2014 that hit number 1 but nobody remembers they exist anymore

• Like 1

elijahfan

Not sure rushing this second single and video was the greatest of ideas... At least she used to be pretty consistent with her visuals, but this is just a big bunch of emptiness. Not blaming the label for cutting the funds tho.

Edited by elijahfan

robotvoiceinalice
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The song: Not the same as the leak thank god. Its way better than womans world, its not good but not bad either kinda in the middle. Ava Max has released far stronger dance songs than this, so yeah. I liked this one, and wouldn't skip it if it came on. But I would get bored of it very quickly

The video: terrible. Seems like they tried ro replicate Teenage Dream but comes accros like a soccer mom trying to fit in - cringe. The direction was bad imo, and the video made no sense? I guess she went to spain for a party and thats it?

But I HATE the the fact that Luke has a credit on this cause the song isn't that bad and I might listen again. Wouldn't go out my way to look for it but still. Like you had so many different producers like Max Martin, why choose Dr Luke? 

Overall: song, 6/10. Video, 2/10

• Like 1

Arcanum

The MV for some reason drew this into my mind:

What amazes me is how different perception on the same kind of visual  concept different artists have.

I know Katy Perry's MV is supposed to be fun and light hearted but at this space and time I kinda prefer when a MV ends to give some food for thought.

Edited by Arcanum
I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, elijahfan said:

Not sure rushing this second single and video was the greatest of ideas... At least she used to be pretty consistent with her visuals, but this is just a big bunch of emptiness.

Agreed. It really does feel empty. Hollow song with a hollow video 

Teletubby

not bad, music video was recorded just a week ago. looks likes it's a promo single.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 2

Mother of Puppies

Lyrics are basic, but it’s just a dance song & i actually like it (to dance & have fun to) & the video is not groundbreaking but I prefer this over the first one :selena:

Not her being on the Balearia ferry lol I see the ferry every day & she shot the video in Ibiza which is basically only 70km from where I’m at :ohwell: 

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č
  • Love 2

Gaga Lazuli

I was expecting this..

or did I missed it???

87635589-0-image-a-7_1721672964895.jpg87635949-13660399-The_super_producer_who

Edited by Gaga Lazuli
Little Monsters Torture Me
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
Just now, Gaga Lazuli said:

I was expecting this

87635589-0-image-a-7_1721672964895.jpg87635949-13660399-The_super_producer_who

this is reportedly for I’M HIS, HE’S MINE ft. Doechii

Cockroach of GGD
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa

dude i kno it’s another doctor luke track but the remixes for this song are going to slap 

thisboyisamonster

Sounds AI generated, the song, the lyrics, the aesthetic 

• Like 1