Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande on ‘Hot Ones‘

Teletubby

Featured Posts

KeepOnSwimming

I really hope Gaga goes on HotOnes to promote LG7. I would love to see her handle the heat and also I think Sean Evans asks great questions and holds really good interviews.

It would be amazing. :firega:

Well, for us it would be amazing, for moms tongue probably not so much...:oops:

• Thanks 4

julz

She handled that well...and it felt boring :oops: She seems so prepared for the show, she mentioned different drinks and food behind the scenes that will help...which kinda takes away the element of surprise. But still, Sean still brought out some things that are interesting out of Ms Ari, like being a musical tech. And she seems really nice and poised.

Starmie25

I get people change but she looks and acts so different here compared to the TUN/7 rings era 

• Like 4

is it just me - or is she OVERDOING it with promotion for The Wicked? Like the movie is still months away from release - and Ariana is everywhere with it -from Olympics to the Internet... At this point, it feels as if the movie was out for a few moths ago lol

doja scat

“[…] the other side is like, I’m so grateful to be an artist that people care about.”

this is kinda tea…like obviously leaks are horrible but i would also be kinda flattered that i have enough fans/career interest to be someone with leaks like that :fatcat:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 1

Concertaholic

Is it just me or is she talking different than she used to? Almost kinda like baby talk?

Didymus
25 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Is it just me or is she talking different than she used to? Almost kinda like baby talk?

I've been irritated by this too for the last few years but she actually said recently (and apparently vocal coaches have legitimized this) that she deliberately talks in an artificial pitch because it's healthier for her singing voice...

Didymus
1 hour ago, nkta said:

is it just me - or is she OVERDOING it with promotion for The Wicked? Like the movie is still months away from release - and Ariana is everywhere with it -from Olympics to the Internet... At this point, it feels as if the movie was out for a few moths ago lol

If they didn't drown people in promo, the movie would flop miserably lbr. They're trying to elevate the movie from being a family kids thing as the trailers suggest to spark the curiosity of adults too, hence this particular hilarious choice for promoting it.

I'm curious if it will work. The movie is up against pretty much the worst competition it could hypothetically be up against. I'm afraid it will be a slaughter.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, nkta said:

I think they really want to push this movie to at LEAST get some Golden Globe nominations in the Musical category because it doesn't seem like it'd go for the Oscars. Honestly it doesn't interest me and I don't have plans to watch it but they probably count on Ariana's audience to do their thing and at least have a moderate opening.

Edited by Anderson123

Elohim

I don’t get how she’s getting here so much judgment for this video.

tbh I was shocked how adorable she is, very down to earth, chill and even happier than I remember her recently may I say.