• Marry The Night

Featured Posts

Gorehound
50 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Marry The Night - has - a much better production

Bad Romance lyrics are soooo overrated

I-

lol

I'm sorry hun but you really need to get your ears checked.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Bad Romance already sounds too dated

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

I feel like the word "dated" has lost all meaning tbh.

• Thanks 4

Sarah H

Marry The Night might be my favourite Gaga song. It's in the top 3 anyway. So I choose that. 

I love how she keeps doing different piano versions of Bad Romance. I don't find that song dated. 

Controversiaga

I, for whatever reason, never got INTO MTN. the music video was cool, but the song never hit me the way some others on BTW did.  BR is just undeniably superior.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Smother Em Eh

Bad Romance! I do love MTN but BR is just a masterpiece of a song! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1

Gorehound
6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

I, for whatever reason, never got INTO MTN. the music video was cool, but the song never hit me the way some others on BTW did.  BR is just undeniably superior.

Ye I'm the same tbh. I like MTN but was never really grabbed by it and still think its leagues behind the likes of BTW, Scheiße, Judas, TEOG etc.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

MTN ates Bad Romance for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half this fanbase only adore Bad Romance because it was Gaga's peak and feel nostalgia of her ruling pop music. 

:flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

plane jane

it’s okay to prefer MTN over BR, but to say that MTN is objectively a better song…? I have to laugh.

BR is timeless, it could be released today and not a single soul would clock that it was recorded in 2009.

like, listen to this and tell me that’s not the greatest pop song of our generation:

Edited by plane jane
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Anderson123
1 hour ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Bad Romance already sounds too dated. 

Never. 

Flippy

MTN is amazing and easy in the top of the list for me, but Bad Romance eats it. 

I mean, the meaning alone is everything! 

“I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you’re afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much” :bradley: I want that tattooed 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
1 minute ago, plane jane said:

it’s okay to prefer MTN over BR, but to say that MTN is objectively a better song…? I have to laugh.

BR is timeless, it could be released today and not a single soul would clock that it was recorded in 2009.

like, listen to this and tell me it’s not the greatest pop song of our generation:

Ye a lot of people on here judge a song purely on their own personal taste rather than looking at the bigger picture.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

MTN ates Bad Romance for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half this fanbase only adore Bad Romance because it was Gaga's peak and feel nostalgia of her ruling pop music. 

:flower:

861f811581569fb0da21cd7938937a6e.gif

I'm fine, Ta

A Very Gaga Holida
25 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I-

lol

I'm sorry hun but you really need to get your ears checked.

You can’t look me in the eye and pretend Bad Romance has better lyrics :ladyhaha: I could’ve written it at 12 and I’m French ☠️ not saying they’re bad, but they’re all just extremely simple, there’s only the cute little Hitchcock metaphor. Marry The Night reads like a poem, perfect for smart souls :queenga:

Nessun Dorma
9 minutes ago, plane jane said:

like, listen to this and tell me it’s not the greatest pop song of our generation:

Timeless indeed! This BR rendition made me shed some tears :bradley:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1