music news

Lauryn Hill and the Fugees’ tour quietly canceled, 3 days before first date

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A U.S. tour by Ms. Lauryn Hill and the Fugees set for late summer and fall has been canceled, with the dates removed from Ticketmaster and ticketholders receiving notices about receiving refunds late Tuesday.

No reason was offered to fans for the cancellation in the refund notices that went out.

The tour was set to begin on Friday.

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Starmie25

Sadly I'm not surprised especially with Lauryn's repeated instances of delaying/cancelling shows. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

CosmixSunshine

if you’re still buying concert tickets for Lauryn Hill in 2024, congratulations you played yourself :ladyhaha:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Killa

So sad but so true. Not surprised. Likewise, new music Will never come and thats a fact

RAMROD

Nobody is surprised, it's Lauryn Hill special. She's so talented but also an narcissistic and egomaniac @$$hole, it's true. Like she never seems to appreciate or respect her fans at all. And repeatedly said that her fans should be grateful that she show up at all whenever she got up the stage 2 hours or so late. While Miseducation is so good, I have lost respect for her since I found this side of her. She believe in her own hype way too much. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

She truly is her own outer saboteur :brat:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Franch Toast

She and Wyclef hopped on YG Marley's Coachella set, and it was lit, but I'm not at all surprised about this concert cancellation, based on her showing up late to her own concerts, etc. Too bad, because she/they are great together 

She/Her/Hers

Elohim

Does she ever not cancel her shows?

Like, are you getting immediate refund whenever you buy a ticket to a Lauryn Hill show?

Edited by Elohim

Jase

The fact they didn't even bother to give a reason is so utterly disrespectful to the fans who paid money to see them. Yuck.

Red

Quiet quitting queen

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.