💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
23 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

She has finished songs on her iPad, Interscope wouldn't let her show them to the fans as "LG7" without first hearing these songs themselves and it happens when a release deadline is set.

It wouldn't be the first time Gaga has been at odds with Interscope. Also Gaga used a demo version of a song for one of her commercials, a casual tease isn't gonna be a big deal. She could easily put four loops together in her hotel room then come out and tease it as LG7. 

LastNight

If I had a penny for every time there was an “insider” that atrl says is a “reliable source” I’d have enough to make us all millionaires :laughga:

From my recollection, real insiders have been straight to the point and given info shortly before it’s announced. There’s none of these vague comments or random teasing or riling the fanbase up from people who have actual info. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PatrickMonster
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Gagas definition of "soon" is wild.

But I think it depends on the point of view. In her mind she probably had in mind she only had a little number of studio days left before she had to be done due toe watts other projects, she probably thought of all the things that had get ready for a releasedate and by that definition 3 months can easily be "soon"

That’s true, but it shouldn’t be in 2025, unless her plans have completely changed since that. I even remember she said something like “I know they hate me saying soon but its really soon.” Does someone have that video of that cute little interview?

I think she’s going to surprise drop before Joker. No singles, no warning, just a full album.

It could make sense to release close to the movie, especially since it’s predicted to be a huge deal. The movie will get people curious about the music and vice versa. 

• Thanks 1

scheisseJK
42 minutes ago, Jester said:

PLUS she literally said "sooner than you think" at the GCB premiere. WTF

Would Lady Gaga lie? :trollga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

SpanishChaosAngel

most possible thing is lead this year (maybe 2nd single too) and album early 2025

i think the album was meant to be released this year, but nothing goes 100% perfect. reason why:

yesterday i saw she deleted one post, but i dont know which one. now i started searching for the one who said “this year is gonna be very special” (she was literally saying that the album was coming this year) and it disappeared so i think thats the post she deleted

so the album has just been delayed, but it was coming this year (or at least that was her plan)

• Like 1

Jester
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

yesterday i saw she deleted one post, but i dont know which one. now i started searching for the one who said “this year is gonna be very special” (she was literally saying that the album was coming this year) and it disappeared so i think thats the post she deleted

She deleted the random video of the athlete at the Olympics .

1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i think the album was meant to be released this year, but nothing goes 100% perfect. reason why:

I can't help myself, but think that the reason why is Bobby. With Gaga, something "goes wrong" every single time with every single project.

Edited by Jester
  • Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, Jester said:

She deleted the random video of the athlete at the Olympics

that was probably her most seen reel lmao

ModernEcstasy

This is the Most realistic “rumour” so far. I can’t remember the last time we didn’t have delays and cancellations. 
I’m still convinced that she’ll drop the album and disappear again.

If it is true, the teasing has been completely unnecessary and cruel. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, Jester said:

can't help, but think that the reason why is Bobby. With Gaga, something "goes wrong" every single time with every single project

i dont know who bobby is :oops:

but yeah, why would she say “soon” on May, for not to (at least) have plans of releasing it this year?

something has just gone not the way she wanted so it has just been delayed 

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If it is true, the teasing has been completely unnecessary and cruel. 

it already is:saladga:

Flippy
1 minute ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i dont know who bobby is :oops:

but yeah, why would she say “soon” on May, for not to (at least) have plans of releasing it this year?

Her manager? :flippy::cheeky:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SpanishChaosAngel
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Her manager? :flippy::cheeky:

but is he the same from The Fame or is he working with her since ARTPOP-C2C-AHS era?

• Shook 1