Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks calls Edge of Glory slept on

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Jase

I mean it's one of her most critically acclaimed songs from critics and fans but okay :awkney:

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, Jase said:

I mean it's one of her most critically acclaimed songs from critics and fans but okay :awkney:

well yes but you have to admit it’s not really at the top of the most talked about Gaga songs or listened to enough lol 

also side note i honestly don’t think people knew it was a Gaga song when it came out

• Like 1

Anderson123

Say Marry The Night or Dance In The Dark and I'd agree. The Edge of Glory has gotten the acclaim it deserves!

• Like 1

Rahrahbitchson

Bipolar b*tch :healedmyheart:

NURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE📣📣📢📢📢 another one is OUT! But speaking facts tho 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, ActualPatient said:

false. we never slept on it at all!?

I think she just means that it’s not often in the discussion re: greatest Gaga songs (which I can def see tbh)

Argentum

Did you mean to use the Achievement tag?

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

ryansamonster

Just being honest but I’m sure if the music video was better, the song would be talked about more. 

• Like 2

weed

true.... it's giving timeless classic but is not treated as such. needs to go viral on tiktok lmaoo need the youth and general public to appreciate it again, they did enough to turn it from a promo single into a real single w music video.

River

she was on the edge of glory and fell into the deep dark unknown :brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Schwerk
14 minutes ago, weed said:

true.... it's giving timeless classic but is not treated as such. needs to go viral on tiktok lmaoo need the youth and general public to appreciate it again, they did enough to turn it from a promo single into a real single w music video.

This. I feel Million Reasons for some reason took it's place in a way and became a Gaga staple that is well known by the GP. Maybe the religious undertone speaks to loads of Americans.

Edge of Glory to me is a better song, it actually is my all time favorite song by her, and I hope she'll include it in her live shows again. Especially as a ballad it's beautiful, but there's also something really euphoric and uplifting about the original version.

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 1