Stef

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Why is no one posting screenshots? :huntyga:

Just made a thread for it

• Thanks 1

Lucas

2025 is only 5 months away, it's actually very possible that the album won't drop in 2024 imo

• Like 1

Rat Boy
20 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

A prophecy written with mouldy haus labs crayons, I believe it

Fixed

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

AntonTurnItUp

It's just a random tweet by a random twitter user, this thread is unnecessary.

• Thanks 1

AntonTurnItUp

LG7 lead coming on August 30th. That would be a smart move, it will debut high for the fanbase hype and then she captures everyone's attention on VFF with an stunning look to boost it at mid-week (everyone will go to Spotify to find she released a new song), music video the friday next to this and press tour for Joker and the new single during the rest of the month :brat:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Jester
2 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

That's fine.  Finish the potion before you start teasing it for 1.5 years, just my personal opinion

PLUS she literally said "sooner than you think" at the GCB premiere. WTF

• Thanks 1

AntonTurnItUp

She has finished songs on her iPad, Interscope wouldn't let her show them to the fans as "LG7" without first hearing these songs themselves and it happens when a release deadline is set.

• Like 2

RetroPhysico
8 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

LG7 lead coming on August 30th. That would be a smart move, it will debut high for the fanbase hype and then she captures everyone's attention on VFF with an stunning look to boost it at mid-week (everyone will go to Spotify to find she released a new song), music video the friday next to this and press tour for Joker and the new single during the rest of the month :brat:

Please let this be the case. :messga: 

Lead - Aug 30th

Album & second single - October 25th

• YAAAS 4

gagadolls

she shows us LG7 snippets in Paris and doesn't release until 2025? Lol  never. I think the album will be released in October at the latest

• Thanks 1

PatrickMonster

I just don’t understand why she said its coming very soon at the Gaga Chromatica Ball premier. Did I only dream this or did that really happen?

Schizophonic
Just now, PatrickMonster said:

I just don’t understand why she said its coming very soon at the Gaga Chromatica Ball premier. Did I only dream this or did that really happen?

Gagas definition of "soon" is wild.

But I think it depends on the point of view. In her mind she probably had in mind she only had a little number of studio days left before she had to be done due toe watts other projects, she probably thought of all the things that had get ready for a releasedate and by that definition 3 months can easily be "soon"