Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks calls Edge of Glory slept on

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Red

Incorrect but let’s appreciate her saying something nice for once :applause:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

elijahfan

Wow, so this woman is capable of saying something nice :volantis: Albeit something wrong, but we'll take it :oops:

Edited by elijahfan

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, ActualPatient said:

false. we never slept on it at all!?

she’s not talking about fans who have obviously listened to it 1 million times lol

• Like 1

ActualPatient
5 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

she’s not talking about fans who have obviously listened to it 1 million times lol

i thought she mentioned Gaga stans haha

Shakmasda

Oh please, you heathens should be ashamed of yourselves by not recognizing TEOG's greatness. Right there with Highway Unicorn and Dance in the dark. I guess good taste is not found in this site...wheeeee!

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

Gaga needs to release a piano version of The Edge of Glory.

The piano version from A Very Gaga Thanksgiving is on Spotify! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The piano version from A Very Gaga Thanksgiving is on Spotify! 

You are spared from the vinyl pressing shed :holdmyhand:

F@ggotry at its finest

27monster27

The song was acclaimed but as of late it has been forgotten a bit. It should have more attention and if Interscope and Lady Gaga and her management played their cards right it would have been her second single. This likely would have made her the first artist to have two number one debuts from a single album, something not done for another eight years with Ariana Grande.

he/him/his

Jarvin
2 hours ago, Schwerk said:

This. I feel Million Reasons for some reason took it's place in a way and became a Gaga staple that is well known by the GP. Maybe the religious undertone speaks to loads of Americans.

Edge of Glory to me is a better song, it actually is my all time favorite song by her, and I hope she'll include it in her live shows again. Especially as a ballad it's beautiful, but there's also something really euphoric and uplifting about the original version.

Again? She has performed it every tour right?

Leoj305

edge of glory was huge in 2011, the only issue was it was continuing the loudness of born this way the single, and coming off of the backlash of Judas in the US. That and at that point Gaga was competing with teenage dream Katy and LMAO who had a viral smash, still a top 3 hit tho. 

Ziggy
2 hours ago, ActualPatient said:

false. we never slept on it at all!?

I think she means like it should be *even bigger. Like it shouldn’t jsut be a Gaga #3 hit. It should be huger. I mean she said American songbook so.

i see the point she’s making which actually underscores how highly she thinks of it

GAMS

Edge of Glory plays frequently on multiple radio stations in my area! I hear it more than anything on BTW. It's been years since I've heard BTW, Judas, or Marry The Night on the radio.

GAMS, gay popstar