Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Tour Demands

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Billie Holiday not BILLY...

She has amazing taste, I don't think any of that is too extravagant just that she wants a lot, but tbh she has the funds to pay for all of it

She does pay for it. Artists supply a list of items and the venue provides them, but of course the artist foots the bill.

StefJAGermanotta

She has very basic, yet specific requests. Just because the list is long doesnt mean she's too high maintenance. I find it reasonable, and it could be worse...way way worse.

exactly. These are reasonable requests and I believe only weighed in at 7 pp. If you see Katy Perry's rider, it's 45 pp (that's right FORTY FIVE pages long), includes her chauffers not looking or talking to her, not asking for autographs, and so forth.

I remember reading this like a year or two ago in Us Magazine I believe. Hey, if you're living large, might as well do it in style. :nacho:

Jesse Pinkman

Wow all those teas..must be for her vocal cords, all of these sound reasonable for a superstar :)

It's science, bitch

Rollercoaster

This is clearly for herself and starlight, Tara, DJWS, Taylor etc and anyone with her on tour that isn't really working full time per se. She wouldn't need 40 bottles of water, she would die.

I don't find these requests strange at all.

If i was constantly travelling from a place to another, I would find reassuring to see the same kind of furniture and decor around me.

It would give me a sense of home away from home.

And for the food&drinks, damn it, she is Lady Gaga. If she craves something she can't exactly leave her hotel room and go to the corner market.

If I was in her position I would ask for a hell of a lot more. :lolgaga:

dynamite

It might seem a lot to some but it's just a long list of food really, for her diet, health and comfort.

Galactic Mess

I don't see any unreasonable requests...

Dying because it says art from fans and she told 2 fans she would be framing my art.

Really? Omg ur so awesome! What did u give her? A drawing, a painting, etc.?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived