Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry’s Next Move

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

Hey Boobies im back:vegas:

So with Katy Perry’s new era coming…and the obvious flopping of the first single, what do you think her and her teams move is gonna be if Lifetimes(the next single) flops…?

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

RAMROD

The most sensible move she can do is retire temporarily tbh, her name and reput is tainted by her own actions 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Sherry
9 minutes ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Hey Boobies im back:vegas:

So with Katy Perry’s new era coming…and the obvious flopping of the first single, what do you think her and her teams move is gonna be if Lifetimes(the next single) flops…?

They’ll release the album and announce “Katy cancels tour to spend time with her family” :ororomunroe:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

NATAH

just focus on the tour tbh and hope she can use nostalgia to sell tickets

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

ThatGagaBoobStan
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

They’ll release the album and announce “Katy cancels tour to spend time with her family” :ororomunroe:

headlines next month..”mysterious old hag washed up on the ocean in Ibiza…nevermind it’s just Katy Perry”

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Red

I think 143’s era will be quite similar to Smile’s, she’s not going to abandon it and will drop music videos and singles as if she’s not flopping but after 143 I don’t know what the label is gonna do. I don’t see her retiring, honestly. I think she’s gonna drop music forever, just without her prior commercial success. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Jigglygoth

Focus on the tour, put out an amazing spectacle on stage, full of nostalgia, beauty, and fun, drop the rest of the planned singles, and start working on a "Deluxe Edition" of the album, with a new sound, that suits her better. 

People keep saying she's flopping because of Dr Luke, and LOL, Luke worked with Doja Cat, and that was a hit album. People don't actually care. She's flopping because the music is boring and sounds dated. 

She needs songs that are catchy, silly and relatable. She has tried "depth and meaning" before, it has not worked back then, and continues not to work. 

If her tour looks cute, and she releases an EP like "The Fame Monster" with a completely new approach, and actually good songs that suit her, people will support her again, IMO.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1

Anderson123

A Greatest Hits tour is a better idea than one focusing on the new album.

I know she's coming with an acoustic album next but even for Katy Perry would it be authentic ? It feels like a desperate attempt to be like "Oh I want people to see the real me, Katheryne vulnerable stripped down relatable mom album next". Smile was supposed to be that.

People clearly don't care about Katy's personal life, they just consumed Teenage Dream and Prism because they were quick and catchy generic pop anthems that they played at parties. Those people have moved on.

Real Panda
21 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I know she's coming with an acoustic album next but even for Katy Perry would it be authentic ? 

May I know where you found out about this information?

Plastic Flower

Her tour should be marketed and produced similar to the Eras Tour imo. 

Just perform 4-5 songs from each her first 3 albums, 2-3 from Witness and Smile and close with the better tracks from 143. No Woman's World. 

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it

Donatellah

Tbh she should finish this era asap and retire temporarily til she's ready to accept that she's not at her peak anymore and that's okay, she still has fans.

Agunimon

The American Idol judge chair surely has an open invitation for her to return to. If not that, I'm sure she can find somewhere to sit on The Voice? 

Edited by Agunimon